MMA Glass Body Rankings (Official Tier List)

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
Tier 0 - God Tier

Cody McKenzie
James McSweeney
Justin Lawrence

tumblr_m6m2ai0SMs1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
2mwvyow.jpg

Tier 1 - Demigod Tier

Jessamyn Duke
Scott Smith
Tito Ortiz
Charles Oliveira

giphy.gif

140ortiz_display_image.jpg

Tier 2 - Drug Lord / Blame it on the Henny Tier

Matt Brown
Donald Cerrone

brown-silva-body-shots.gif

Tier 3 - Top Level Prospect Tier

Daniel Cormier

Who else can we add sherdawgies?

Last edited:
Tier 0 - God Tier

Cody McKenzie
James McSweeney
Justin Lawrence

tumblr_m6m2ai0SMs1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
2mwvyow.jpg

Tier 1 - Demigod Tier

Jessamyn Duke
Scott Smith
Tito Ortiz
Charles Oliveira

giphy.gif

140ortiz_display_image.jpg

Tier 2 - Drug Lord / Blame it on the Henny Tier

Matt Brown
Donald Cerrone

brown-silva-body-shots.gif

Tier 3 - Top Level Prospect Tier

Daniel Cormier

Who else can we add sherdawgies?

How can you have DC in there and not include him getting body rocked by that Anderson kick?

How can you have DC in there and not include him getting body rocked by that Anderson kick?

I couldve had any i wanted (DCs been hurt to the body many times). I went with the harder sturike.

Tito should be God Tier.

The fighters in God Tier get hurt by almost every body shot ive seen land on them. Tito is close to that tier but ive sen him take some punches and knees to the body and not react as poorly as those 3. Theyre on their own tier.

I couldve had any i wanted (DCs been hurt to the body many times). I went with the harder sturike.

Looking back on the Anderson fight, imho he looked more hurt by The Spider. At least that's the way it looked to me. But I do see your point.

Wanted to Bork there but i give him the benefit of the doubt. Cant recall him getting hurt to the body outside Ubereem and he handled that hard knee to the body earlier well enough.

A kick landing to the liver from The Reem, mind you, in this case The Ubereem, would fold any man on the planet. So yeah, probably not a glass body case but I dunno.

In a rare instance this weekend we have two Tier 2 glass body fighters facing off

should be VERY interesting

Charles Oliveira is god tier.

Nah he took some vicious body kicks from one of the hardest body kickers in MMA in Pettis and didnt quit from them, he isnt quite on the God Tier, consisting of fighters who literally fold any time they get hit to the body

Define body? vitor belfort has glass hands, cruz has glass knees, etc

Nah he took some vicious body kicks from one of the hardest body kickers in MMA in Pettis and didnt quit from them, he isnt quite on the God Tier, consisting of fighters who literally fold any time they get hit to the body

Cub, Cerrone and maybe a few others hit him there. He has a glass body yo

Cub, Cerrone and maybe a few others hit him there. He has a glass body yo

He does which is why i have him @ Demi God tier

he showed enough toughness against Pettis' body assault that he isnt God Tier with the ones there who have never survived body attacks like that

In a rare instance this weekend we have two Tier 2 glass body fighters facing off

should be VERY interesting

What are the odds they both fold each other with a body shot at the same time?

Back