UFC :Conor is Stunning and Brave for taking fight on short notice. No mention of Cabo DIAZ 10 days.

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The UFC Propaganda machine strikes again.

This Clip is so pro Conor, it's pathetic. Rogan goes on to talk about how Conor is so brave for taking the fight on short notice, how it fucked up Conor since he was training for RDA.

That's fine and dandy except they didn't mention 10 day Cabo Diaz at all.....They did not mention the fact Cabo Diaz was drinking in Cabo and only had 10 days to train. They didn't mention that extraordinary fact.

They made it seem as Conor was the one with the disadvantage.

Seriously Pathetic.

PS...They mention 11 days notice towards the end actually.....but it's not as highlighted as much as Conors excuses.

Last edited:
Name another fighter that's moved up 2 weight classes on 10 days notice.

Well it's true. Just because they don't mention Nate doesn't make it any less true.
Both should get credit though I agree, Nate just as much if not more because he actually won on that notice.

it was a huge money fight that everyone would have gladly taken in diaz place....

Name another fighter that's moved up 2 weight classes on 10 days notice.

He was training for LW.....He basically didn't cut weight.

He didn't move up shit...He moved up one if you consider not cutting or minimal cutting, moving up.

"HE TOOK THIS FIGHT ON 11 DAYS NOTICE AND NATE STILL STOPPED HIM IN THE SECOND ROUND" - ROGAN

07:32

TS IS EITHER:
A) A LIAR
B) AS DUMB AS FUCK

/THREAD

Last edited:
Nate had nothing to lose and everything to gain, Conor had everything to lose and very little to gain.

UFC is just as full of shit as people with McPanic Avatars on sherdog, there's zero difference, they don't even try to hide it.
It's so painfully obvious that they hope that Conor wins and sort of 'cleans' his reputation.
And damage control regarding the first fight in the buildup to the rematch is an important point.

Yeah the UFC is really dropping the ball on this. They should be building Diaz star power more but they just belittle what he's done. It's some real bullshit. I hope they change their tune after Nate crushes Conor in a few weeks.

The UFC Propaganda machine strikes again.

This Clip is so pro Conor, it's pathetic. Rogan goes on to talk about how Conor is so brave for taking the fight on short notice, how it fucked up Conor since he was training for RDA.

That's fine and dandy except they didn't mention 10 day Cabo Diaz at all.....They did not mention the fact Cabo Diaz was drinking in Cabo and only had 10 days to train. They didn't mention that extraordinary fact.

They made it seem as Conor was the one with the disadvantage.

Seriously Pathetic.

PS...They mention 11 days notice towards the end actually.....but it's not as highlighted as much as Conors excuses.

Cabo Diaz on 11 days notice without having to cut.Buff-Diaz.jpg

deep down every McGoogle nut hugger knows the truth, as for 2 weight classes they are both natural lightweights

Err. Nate and everyone else was lining up to fight because Conor would get them by far the biggest pay day of their life.

Conor has everything by lose taking these kind of fights. Nate had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

They even put subtitles on nate. He may be hard for some to understand but I look at that as a fuck you. I thought some of my bosses and coworkers were pricks but damn.

yup ts

connor has a market share upon insecure teenagers

pure science applied in the business

is normal

UFC is just as full of shit as people with McPanic Avatars on sherdog, there's zero difference, they don't even try to hide it.
It's so painfully obvious that they hope that Conor wins and sort of 'cleans' his reputation.
And damage control regarding the first fight in the buildup to the rematch is an important point.
You might want to check your own avatar first.

UFC being UFC. I'll bet Dana has to approve all of these cockgobbler videos before they're approved. Sickening.

Back