Tyrone Woodly Top 5 GOAT WW ever on earth

Number1StockBroker

Making that money, to get them honeys.
Banned
Reaction score
Many people will argue how Tyrone Woodly is top 5 GOAT WW ever on earth. I for one will go with that. The guy has done it all. Has been the Strikeforce champion and UFC champion. WHo else can say they have this accomplishment. Some will say he is even top 3 GOAT WW behind only GSP.

I fucking hate this site sometimes. :D

Whenever there's a new champ "Is this fighter GOAT?" "Is this fighter top GOAT?"

Jake Shields is GOAT, already beat everyone Woodley beat and also beat PED Henderson.

Strikeforce champion
I8kq0uJ.gif

GOAT WW on Mars though.

No, goats are not related to sea level ducks.

I fucking hate this site sometimes. :D

Whenever there's a new champ "Is this fighter GOAT?" "Is this fighter top GOAT?"
Lemme give you some easy steps to deal with this thread:

1. Look at who the TS is

2. Look at the spelling in the thread title

3. Marvel at @Number1StockBroker 's genius and ability to rustle jimmies/avoid the banhammer

4. Read further thread responses, smirk and lol as required

I used to find myself a little bit bothered by TS's threads, but once I worked him out I grew to appreciate his work.

Lemme give you some easy steps to deal with this thread:

1. Look at who the TS is

2. Look at the spelling in the thread title

3. Marvel at @Number1StockBroker 's genius and ability to rustle jimmies/avoid the banhammer

4. Read further thread responses, smirk and lol as required

I used to find myself a little bit bothered by TS's threads, but once I worked him out I grew to appreciate his work.

:D
giphy.gif

Woodly MMA demogouge goat forever sherdog bless <3

He's a top 5 top 10 RIGHT NOW, not of ALL TIME yet, and he's calling out Conor McG and ducking Wonderboy.... gotta fight the best to be the best...

Many people will argue how Tyrone Woodly is top 5 GOAT WW ever on earth. I for one will go with that. The guy has done it all. Has been the Strikeforce champion and UFC champion. WHo else can say they have this accomplishment. Some will say he is even top 3 GOAT WW behind only GSP.
Who is Tyrone? If you're talking about Tyron Woodley (gotta get that e in the right place) you are tripping. The guy is the Champ right now. If he guy rattles off 8 title defenses and then walks off into the sunset he'll be on the list but he's lost 3 times to Rory, Sheilds and Marquardt... so I don't know if he'll ever be the GOAT and I doubt he stays on top too long but I like the guy and his fighting style.

Woodley isn't one of the top ten WW's of all-time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back