Were you more sad to see Brown or Lawler lose tonight?

Scyth300

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Brown looked to be making a comeback after that first shot, and Ellenberger looked tired already.

There's just something about Lawler than makes you root for him.

Which bummed you out more?

Lawler by faaaaaaaaaaaaaar!He will be back though.He will use one of those souls he has taken to regenerate!

Brown for sure. He had no business losing to Jake. The MMA gods just don't care :(

Robbie's robberies were gonna catch up with him eventually.

Lawler for sure. It's way more certain that ellenberger had the smaller chance of victory.

Brown for sure. He had no business losing to Jake. The MMA gods just don't care :(

I was a fan of yours but now I don't think I can be

Ellenberger wasn't that tired, you listen to biased Joe Rogan commentary too much

Lawler, i like those old schoolers.

Lawler was gifted wins against Hendricks and Condit. I don't care.
I don't like Brown, Ellenberger seems to be a cooler dude.

Lawler. It didn't feel as bad as I expected, because the moment I realised how little was left on the duration of the video I knew that Woodley had killed him and I started getting used to the thought. Really the tragedy here is losing the Wonderboy/Lawler fight.

Lawler for sure. Even with his lastest title defenses with questionable decision.

Lawler getting KOed was heartbreaking
His last 3 fights were MMA at it's best

Brown seemed broken-hearted and way sadder.

Robbie was just like, *shrug*, "Yeah man, I wish I had moved different but I'm happy for Tyron."

Plus, much as I love his style and attitude, Robbie lost to Hendricks and Condit. Dude was on VERY borrowed time already.

neither, i love watching the ufc take hits

BLASPHEMY!No fighter has served the JBG more faithfully than Robbie!I don't like you anymore!

I'll be sad if wonderboy doesn't get his title shot next. I wanted to see him vs Robbie but if wonderboy doesn't get that fight it'll make me even sadder.

Back