Mighty Mouse has entered a Final Destination scenario

HaterSlayer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As we all know Mighty Mouse was supposed to fight Wilson Reis at UFC 201, but then suffered an injury. Something strange happened on the main card where all of the underdogs won. So if Mighty Mouse was there then he would have dropped the belt also. He is now by far the longest reigning champion, but it seems like the Just Bleed God had other plans that Mighty Mouse avoided with a knee injury. The JBG is a vengeful God so expect something to happen to Mighty Mouse. Either he'll get USADA'd or lose to a guy off TUF(I don't honestly know which would be worse).

Last edited:
He shouldn't have fought that bum anyway. A rematch with Cruz should be the only option.

Huge if true. Will bookmark for future reference when Smolka decimates DJ & he then gets busted for EPO.

Poor Mouse. That guy could quite literally be the best fighter to have ever lived. And no cu*nts give a shit. He's a pretty boring sell, promotionally, but he fights his tits off. Only a small handful of media give him the praise he deserves. No one cares for that weight class :(

Crazy Idea: He should vacate the belt, go up, let the FLW division sort of grow and look competitive amongst itself. He can win a few, lose a few in BW, look human again maybe contend, then go back down and reclaim title and have a division of contenders already established while he's gone.

Poor Mouse. That guy could quite literally be the best fighter to have ever lived. And no cu*nts give a shit. He's a pretty boring sell, promotionally, but he fights his tits off. Only a small handful of media give him the praise he deserves. No one cares for that weight class :(

Crazy Idea: He should vacate the belt, go up, let the FLW division sort of grow and look competitive amongst itself. He can win a few, lose a few in BW, look human again maybe contend, then go back down and reclaim title and have a division of contenders already established while he's gone.

I was legit mad that he was off of UFC 201. I'm a fan of his. Lots of casuals seem to like him. They don't pay to see him fight like him, but they respect him.

the problem, is that it is like watching 8 year olds fight. talented 8yr olds, but 8 yrs old.

Frankie Edgar will take him out in a couple years...

The time is now... Benevidez/Johnson XXVVII

The talent gap with Demetrious and Wilson is far bigger than the gap of the top 3 fights. Many on here including myself picked Tyron to win early. IIRC the poll for Karolina/Rose was close too and that's another fight I picked.

Ellensburger/Brown is the only wide one but even then Jake is more talented and I even made a thread on how he's the most powerful WW and Brown is very hittable so it was a good bet on those odds.

Of course it's MMA the .last unpredictable sport but Reis over Demetrious is a faaaaaaaar bigger hurdle in every way. Tyron, Karolina and Jake all had clear paths to victory

As we all know Mighty Mouse was supposed to fight Wilson Reis at UFC 201, but then suffered an injury. Something strange happened on the main card where all of the underdogs won. So if Mighty Mouse was there then he would have dropped the belt also. He is now by far the longest reigning champion, but it seems like the Just Bleed God had other plans that Mighty Mouse avoided with a knee injury. The JBG is a vengeful God so expect something to happen to Mighty Mouse. Either he'll get USADA'd or lose to a guy off TUF(I don't honestly know which would be worse).
The first good thread in the wake of UFC 201. Thank you TS for saving the heavies, if even momentarily.

Now we return to shitposting about USADA, deflating muscles, and discussing why Tyron is the worst person in the world.

Back