Anyone else think Thug Rose won?

no way,when i heard that split decision,im like..you trippin.

Your trolling right? Rose got outworked in the second, looked gassed and was on her back in the third. KK neutralised all of her attempts to get back up.

Rose had cardio issues in the Carla fight as well.

Are you biased for Rose, or were you just not paying much attention to the fight?

i wanted her to win.

rose is probably going to hate herself for the way she lost this one. Those shots to the body really shut her down in that final round. she couldnt do much. Im sure shed rather get koed than that

Go to sleep Pat you're drunk

Last edited:
Your trolling right? Rose got outworked in the second, looked gassed and was on her back in the third. KK neutralised all of her attempts to get back up.

Are you biased for Rose, or were you just not paying much attention to the fight?
no he's the judge that scored it for Rose and is hoping others will be on his bandwagon

rose is probably going to hate herself for the way she lost this one. Those shots to the body really shut her down in that final round. she couldnt do much. Im sure shed rather get koed than that
Lol. Yea im sure she is kicking herself right now that she didnt get knocked the fuck out instead of going to a decision taking some body shots.

Rose took the first, Karolina the second.

Obviously the third round was where the fight was won and lost.

I can see how Karolina got the nod but Rose landed a decent amount on the feet in the third, then when she was on bottom she was trying to grab arm bars, triangles, heel hooks.

I honestly think Rose just squeaked it.

Either way... I don't think Karolina has anything for JJ, if Rose was lighting her up in the first, Joanna will do a lot worse.

I thought it was a pretty close fight but Karolina for sure won. I gave the first to Rose and then Karolina started to clinch more often and took over.

Not even close. KK smashed her. Why are Polish women savages and the men are pansies? Average Polish woman probably knocks out the average Polish man in about ten seconds.
girl-knocks-guy-out-o.gif

Nah. Plus 2nd gifted split in a row would be too much.

One of my buddies I was watching with gave the first round to KK & the second to Rose going into the third, haha. I thought he was confused on who was who but nope...

Don't know, skipped to the decision. Saw some knees in the replay.

Lol. Yea im sure she is kicking herself right now that she didnt get knocked the fuck out instead of going to a decision taking some body shots.

You know what i mean,she didnt really go out on her shield like she probably wanted to. It sucks when a looming title shot is on the line,and you cant perform,cant show how much you want to win.

No way, the second and third round she won for sure. Only the first sound could go either way.

Back