Can someone explain to me why Conor, Ronda, Kennedy, Travis and Dillashaw are so hated on here?

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
..also Hendricks, Bader, Cummins, Rockhold, Paige, Caraway, etc. On the other hand, Sherdoggers seem to like Derrick Lewis, Uriah Hall, Choi, Rumble, Overeem, OSP, Cormier, Magny, Dong etc.

In my opinion, Sherdoggers are racists and just don't like white people. What do you think, am I right?

a145413939c2b7fedfde06e34ea52abc.gif

Sherdog internet betas (often seen with Cheeto fingers) don't like successful people who are confident

They need to sling as much shit as possible their way in order to feel better about themselves as failures in life. Don't forget, 90% of those people have never had a fight in their lives, much less stepped in a gym. It's easy for them to type criticism of an activity that, in reality, they really know nothing about.

Confidence in one's ability really gets the nerd's blood boiling. They want everyone to be mediocre like themselves.

I'm kind of curious about the Dillashaw thing too. I'm actually out of the loop on what this whole "snake" thing is all about. Something about him betraying someone I guess?

Travis = raped.
Kennedy = can be loud and self-righteous.

Ronda = Rousey.

Kennedy is too much of a man for the ordinary Sherbro.

I only really don't like Travis Brown. Rhonda and Conor get a bit on the nose but they are in the fighting and promoting business so really they are just doing their job. Hendricks never interested me but I have no personal issue with him

Do you really need an explanation for why Ronda is hated?

Do you need an explanation for why people hate Kanye West as well?

..also Hendricks, Bader, Cummins, Rockhold, Paige, Caraway, etc. On the other hand, Sherdoggers seem to like Derrick Lewis, Uriah Hall, Choi, Rumble, Overeem, OSP, Cormier, Magny, Dong etc.

In my opinion, Sherdoggers are racists and just don't like white people. What do you think, am I right?

a145413939c2b7fedfde06e34ea52abc.gif
Extremely well played, but you should have found a gif with a non-white retard in it for a perfect score

Bader doesn't get much hate.

Rockhold gets hate because every sherdoggers girlfriend would bang the shit out of him.

Do you really need an explanation for why Ronda is hated?

Do you need an explanation for why people hate Kanye West as well?

Who the fuck hates Kanye? He, along with Sage, bring smiles to this world.

Hespek and appreciate it.

I'm kind of curious about the Dillashaw thing too. I'm actually out of the loop on what this whole "snake" thing is all about. Something about him betraying someone I guess?

Travis = raped.
Kennedy = can be loud and self-righteous.

Ronda = Rousey.
Lol at "Travis = raped" fuck man

I think the degree to which a lot of fighters get hated on is directly proportional to how annoying their fans can be. Then, there's cockiness and a disproportionate amount of media hype around someone. I thinks.

As far as a Conor and Ronda, you can't talk that much smack about being being the greatest and not garner some hate. I like them both a lot, but because of their brashness I enjoyed watching both lose.

Conor- acts like a diva

Ronda- acts like an unstable bitch

Kennedy- whines, moans and complains to no end

Travis- bit of a dirty fighter and that whole intimidating non fighters and domestic abuse case

Dillashaw- Mcgregor made fun of him so that automatically makes it kool to hate on him apparently,
seriously that's the only reason i can think of i mean he did switch gyms but so has a TON of guys including his teamate Joe.B

all in all it doesn't take much for you to feel the wraith of a salty sherdogger just look at CmPhil he hasn't even done anything yet and is participating in a sport he loves apparently and doggers are already wishing he gets mauled

Last edited:
Dillashaw had no issues till Conor called him a snake and for some reason it hit a vein and Conor fans loved it.

Conor is hated because of his GOATness.

Is normal.

You don't even wanna know why Dillashaw is hated. It's so fucking retarded lol

And GSP fans hate Hendricks because fat Johny whooped GSP's ass and made him run away from the sport.

Back