Dana says Joanna asked them to sign Karolina.

I dont think thats true that she wanted her in to beat her up again. At the q & a in chicago she did not seem interested in fighting her. She said she needed more fights... Honestly,she didnt seem that motivated to fight anyone yet,as no one in the division is seemingly a threat after beating Claudia again...it seemed like even she hoped someone would make a statement,but im not sure this fight was one,to her. We'll see. I think she asked them to sign her because she was helping her out.

i love joanna bravest champion in mma no money fight bullshit

I dont think thats true that she wanted her in to beat her up again. At the q & a in chicago she did not seem interested in fighting her. She said she needed more fights... Honestly,she didnt seem that motivated to fight anyone yet,as no one in the division is seemingly a threat after beating Claudia again...it seemed like even she hoped someone would make a statement,but im not sure this fight was one,to her. We'll see. I think she asked them to sign her because she was helping her out.

I think that talk about Karolina not being ready was subtle Polish trash talk. Joanna loves the mind games.

I think that while but about Carolina not being ready was subtle Polish trash talk. Joanna loves the mind games.

I dunno...i honestly think shes just not that interested to fight someone who hasnt done that much yet. To enter into another hard training camp,you wanna be motivated. Joanna's reign is starting to go into Mighty Mouse territory.

I don't know man. She's too sloppy and she ain't getting her in the clinch, the only place where she has any clear advantage.
That's not what I took away from her performance tonight. She looked good, but she got tagged repeatedly by Rose who is talented but nowhere near Joanna.
She looked way sloppier tonight than usual for some reason. But so did Rose. I just think the case here is that JoJed has looked like a dominator due to her dissections of the grapplers in Esparza & Penne. Against another striker in Val(Letourneau) she got hit a lot & went to decision, never close to finishing. Then Claudia even, who isn't known for her striking dropped her & was able to land well in the fight(until she gassed). JoJed vs other strong strikers with good enough grappling in KK & Jojo could be very interesting & troublesome for JoJed I think. It just kind of depends on that cardio because JoJed has shown that her's is phenomenal.

Lol I thought the title of that Youtube vid was "Dana White says a lot of things"

That's not what I took away from her performance tonight. She looked good, but she got tagged repeatedly by Rose who is talented but nowhere near Joanna.

It seemed like a question of speed at first. Namajunas was landing these super fast combinations whenever karolina charged in it happened a few times in a row...now when i saw that im like ..jeez if you see her do that and you know shes too fast, throw a feint to get her to bite and counter,but she just ate the same shit again...she eventually adapted by clinching and kicking from the outside,but her defense def has holes,and Joanna i could see exploit those,especially in the later rounds. Plus Joanna has grappling of her own and Namajunas could take Karolina down before she got tired.

What would be a money fight at 115lbs? There isn't a big name.
nope. Thats what Joanna was saying before...she wasnt interested in really fighting anybody,she was like "well..lets wait and see"

essentially give the div. time to catch up.

23929746ghabd_sm.jpg

I dunno...i honestly think shes just not that interested to fight someone who hasnt done that much yet. To enter into another hard training camp,you wanna be motivated. Joanna's reign is starting to go into Mighty Mouse territory.

She's only had three title defenses. The division is full of people that she hasn't fought yet. She has a long way to go before she enters Mighty Mouse territory.:rolleyes:

nope. Thats what Joanna was saying before...she wasnt interested in really fighting anybody,she was like "well..lets wait and see"

essentially give the div. time to catch up.

I think the only thing that makes sense for Joanna right now would be if someone challenged her to a 125lbs catchweight bout. I'm not that excited for a Joanna vs KK fight tbh.

She's only had three title defenses. The division is full of people that she hasn't fought yet. She has a long way to go before she enters Mighty Mouse territory.

i know but my point is,the people she hasnt fought dont seem like they post a threat at all. Im of course referencing to how she felt before the result of this fight,but before that people were like namajunas?? tecia torres??

i mean...we can see she would slaughter those girls...

Back