How about Shogun vs. Krylov next in Manchester?

Manuwa vs Shogun
Krylov vs Corey Anderson (Krylov hasn;t single top15 win)

Manuwa in Manchester.
But Krylov/Shogun is a great fight to make.

Because your trying to feed a guy who trains at little Caesars to a prospect that just knocked a dudes head off. I'm a Shogun fan, I would prefer Shogun Fight Herman.
You honestly think Krylov beats Shogun? Mauricio would look like a prime Pride version of himself if he fought Nikita

He would destroy Krylov in his prime or even a couple years ago. Now I just don't know..
I can't get a fucking read on Krylov. Sometimes he shows a ton of potential, like tonight, and then other times he looks awful. I was impressed he beat short fuse tonight. He needs to work on his cardio and he is still young enough to where he could be legit. He should probably go to a top gym as well. I could be wrong but I think he still trains at his local gym in Ukraine.

Id love to see Shogun break Manuwas overrated glass chin

No thanks

I'm tired of seeing legends like Shogun who are at the end of their careers fight young guys who are on the up and up

If guys like Shogun must continue to fight I'd rather see legend vs legend fights, instead of them constantly getting beat to the punch, knocked out and being someone to make a name off of

Back