next champion to fall?

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After the fall of Lawler to Woodley,who will is the next champion likely to fall against a top contender?

Heavyweight: Champ Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem,this fight is very hard to judge.Overeem is on a roll and yet can KO anyone in front him but his chin is questionable.Stipe is battle tested and durable champ.Slight favorite over Miocic

Light heavyweight: Champ Daniel Cormier vs. Maybe the winner of Johnson vs. Teixeira,I believe the belt is safe in Cormier's hands.

Middleweight: Champ Bisping vs. Henderson,my hopes are high for Henderson to knock him out again,but I Bisping winning the fight on points.Weidman and Jacare will destroy Bisping,a rematch with Rockhold would have a different outcome.

Welterweight: Champ Tyrone Woodley vs. Wonderboy Thompson,WW is a very unpredictable division right now with each fighter brings unique skill set to the game.Wonderboy is leading the this unique unoredictability skillset we've never seen since the Machida Era.I got Wonderboy on this one.

Lightweight: Champ Eddie Alvarez vs. Anyone from Ferguson,Nurmagomedov(maybe) or Brooks,this division is the most vicious and dangerous division to become a champion.we see alot of contenders that dethrone the champion,this is the most unpredictable division and the belt can change hands anytime.

The rest is nyay

Stipe, Cormier, JJ, Cruz, and MM probably have the best chance to lose, since they are the only champs that actually want to fight the next person in line.

miocic on the basis of being the next to defend.

in reality, woodley and alvarez have a very good chance of losing their belts next.

bisping against the top of his division would be the obvious answer, but he's fighting hendo.

The Reem is gonna be the next champ. Stipe will be the next to fall. This is not the Overeem of old who relied entirely on his "horsemeat" edge to just plow ahead without fear of anything. It is fear itself that The Reem uses to keep him on his toes to fight smart and economically and elusively yet with deadly counter striking accuracy and timing. His Fight IQ is better than it's ever been and his time is now. The Next heavyweight champ.

Stipe will murk Ubereem. Av/Sig bet no problem.

Bisping if he would actually fight a legitimate contender.

Miosic, Woodley, Alvarez, McGregor and Nunes won't have many title defenses either.

The time of 'unbeatable' champions like Jones, Anderson, St,Pierre, Aldo and Rousey is over for now.

Back