Never seen so much championship ducking in my life..

Dyson350

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Woodley wants to fight Diaz, Bisping wants Dan, Alvarez thinks Khabib doesn't deserve a shot, Nunes wants no part of Pena or Shevchenko....I know they never thought they would ever hold a belt so I cut them some slack for not knowing how this works...but no one told them they have to fight top people now??

It's like a little kid who is scared of jumping off the diving board, they do it once then run back to the shallow end of the pool saying they can do it but too scare to actually do it again.

first time i jumped off the board all i could think about was doing it again...just sayin

He may think he's avoiding the tough fight but Diaz will fuck him up. Iron chin and GOAT cardio. Woodley can't beat nick

62670862.jpg

not-a-surprise-wonderboy-stephen-thompson-just-got-a-significant-boost-in-newly-release-831884.jpg

Don't forget McGregor ducking the entire 145 division.

Just thought I'd get that one in before the McHaters arrive.

Woodley wants to fight Diaz, Bisping wants Dan, Alvarez thinks Khabib doesn't deserve a shot, Nunes wants no part of Pena or Shevchenko....I know they never thought they would ever hold a belt so I cut them some slack for not knowing how this works...but no one told them they have to fight top people now??

It's like a little kid who is scared of jumping off the diving board, they do it once then run back to the shallow end of the pool saying they can do it but too scare to actually do it again.

Khabib doesn't deserve a shot after being gone for so long and then coming back to face a nobody. He should face RDA to see who gets the TS.

It's obvious why Bisping wants to face Hendo. If facing the man who knocked him out in an incredible fashion is 'ducking' somebody.. LOL.

Woodley asking for Diaz, on the otherhand... is pretty sad.

Nunes should face Pena next.

Last edited:
It's because all these new champs know full well the circumstances in which they won the belts, so they now want to make sure the same thing doesn't happen to them. Like a husband who married his mistress and then watches her like a hawk to make sure she doesn't cheat.

They all want the moneyweight fights - Diaz, Honda, Conor/Nate

If anyones to blame its the UFC for their matchmaking

We have multiple threads a day about fighter pay and "reebok money" is a running joke, and there are still people who don't see why fighters want the money fights.

Khabib doesn't deserve a shot after being gone for so long. He should face RDA to see who gets the TS.

It's obvious why Bisping wants to face Hendo. If facing the man who knocked him out in an incredible fashion is 'ducking' somebody.. LOL.

Woodley asking for Diaz, on the otherhand... is pretty sad.

Nunes should face Pena next.
Preach ....someone whos not an idiot.

But stll wanna see him vs tony ferg...

We have multiple threads a day about fighter pay and "reebok money" is a running joke, and there are still people who don't see why fighters want the money fights.

Except Bisping-Hendo would never, ever be a "money" fight in the year 2016 in an even halfway sane world.

Woodley's had the belt for an hour and he's already ducking his number 1 contender.

And yet, people wanted him to be champion.

Woodley just said something at the press conference like "Wonderboy wanted to fight Lawler, now he can"

Top tier trolling

It's because endorsement/sponsors suck with mma. Everyone wants to make money and I can't blame them.

Except Bisping-Hendo would never, ever be a "money" fight in the year 2016 in an even halfway sane world.
Relative to jacare, I'd say it is. Bisping has much better odds there too, IMO, so perhaps it's "easier" money.

He may think he's avoiding the tough fight but Diaz will fuck him up. Iron chin and GOAT cardio. Woodley can't beat nick
Except that his TDD sucks. He will easily GSP Diaz

Well put yourself in Twood's shoes...

Fight a supremely skilled stand up artist with fantastic TDD who also happened to school the last guy to beat you?

or...

Some vegan instagramer with a rabid fanboy base whose last win is against a fat LW nearly half a decade ago?

lol pretty easy choice if you ask me.

Back