So Condit stole Lawler's soul?

Condit stole his soul by being dominated and nearly finished in the 5th round? Huh, what?!

Condit is the one true welterweight champ right now. Waiting for someone to beat him and take it away.

No, Whoodley is just super dangerous in round one.

Or was it Woodley?
It was a great performance by Woodley

no way Condit stole Robbie's soul
did you not see that 5th round?
that's not someone whose should is being stolen...

More like bad karma and payback for all those robbery wins.

Condit is the one true welterweight champ right now. Waiting for someone to beat him and take it away.

Woodley wrecked him. And so did Hendricks. And so would do Thompson. I like Condit but this place makes me want him to lose at times.

Hendricks did, Lawler knew good and well he didn't win that fucking fight. He's looked turrble ever since.

It was Woodley, son. No doubt.

Woodley wrecked him. And so did Hendricks. And so would do Thompson. I like Condit but this place makes me want him to lose at times.

Woodley won the first round. Then Condit tore his ACL on a takedown. About as impressive a win for Woodley as Mark Coleman breaking Shogun's arm.

And no, Hendricks didn't wreck Condit. Anyone who scored that fight for Hendricks needs their MMA man card checked. Condit did more damage off his back than Hendricks did in that fight on top.

Diaz stole his soul 10 years ago. Woodley gave him his soul back. Soulful Robbie coming to reclaim that belt.

It was the 16 years of pro fighting that came before that punch.

I guess I have to spell things out because this is sherdog. I don't think anyone stole anyone's soul. The point is fighters lose sometimes. Lawler fans that run around acting like he's some terrifying champion who keeps recking people's career is lunacy.

Woodley won the first round. Then Condit tore his ACL on a takedown. About as impressive a win for Woodley as Mark Coleman breaking Shogun's arm.

And no, Hendricks didn't wreck Condit. Anyone who scored that fight for Hendricks needs their MMA man card checked. Condit did more damage off his back than Hendricks did in that fight on top.

No Woodley destroyed Condit for most of 2 rounds. Gimme a break. If Condit weren't injured, he would have had to finish Woodley in the 3rd to win. Woodley beat Condit, period.

No Woodley destroyed Condit for most of 2 rounds. Gimme a break. If Condit weren't injured, he would have had to finish Woodley in the 3rd to win. Woodley won that fight, period.

Your memory is shot. Woodley won the first round, which is to be expected since he's more dangerous in the early rounds. Condit is a technical striker and needs time to work his game. Which he was doing. Condit was turning the tides in the second when the injury happened. At the very worst nothing happened.

MMA isn't a best of one round. There's a lot of fighters that would beat fighters they wouldn't otherwise if that were the case.

Last edited:
Sherdog should be ushered into the dictionary as a more severe version of retardation.

Back