USADA be kidding me!

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lawler went down after the first fucking punch. Also apparently he had 64 things when most people shouldn't have over 20 things

If I didn't know any better, I would say you were implying something...

Lawler went down after the first fucking punch. Also apparently he had 64 things when most people shouldn't have over 20 things

Judging by your previous shertard esque comments, I literally can't tell if this is a joke thread or not.

Welcome to the post USADA Era. Only fighter allowed to be on the juice now is Lesnar. We're all now seeing just how vulnerable everyone is without it, like Popeye without the spinach.

Welcome to the post USADA Era. Only fighter allowed to be on the juice now is Lesnar. We're all now seeing just how vulnerable everyone is without it, like Popeye without the spinach.

It's seriously like WTF. People can't take 27 massive bombs to the face

Pretty sure anyone would have at least been on queer street with that shot Tyron landed, USADA or not.

Cuz Woodley looks so clean right?

Came here just to say this:

Awesome thread title. LOL. That's pretty fucking good.

Back