"Ruthless" Robbie Lawler Appreciation

79Stitches

Jer Jone Money
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, Robbie. Hope to see you back before long.

robbie-lawler-ufc-189-lip1.jpg

Absolute warrior, congrats to Woodley, he managed to get that warp speed right hand through.

WW since GSP has been wild.

Absolute warrior, congrats to Woodley, he managed to get that warp speed right hand through.

WW since GSP has been wild.
Man, it was just like Hendricks vs Fitch. One shot kill, no brawl required.

So bummed right now. Fuck

This is the normal reaction. Piece of shit UFC, I'm glad it's getting bought out by Chinese people. Anyone who is happy about this outcome is fucking sick in the head in some way and needs help.

The turnover rate of champions is off the charts. 2015 and 2016 have been pretty wild.

I gave him a honorable salute, cuz he aint gettin that belt back til it changes hands 2 more times

Me appreciate

Forever a fan

Now we can see the nick rematch

I hope we don't see him back soon. I hate the forced rematches and rushing them. Give him some time to recover from the concussion.

He'll be back, hes gone from the bottom to top and he can do it again.

I would not want to be whoever he fights next. Like, seriously.

thanks for losing. time for the real champ woodley.
You mean "the new champ." Robbie was certainly a real champ. You know, defending the belt and all. Slow your roll, Wood still has to cement that shit. Otherwise he'll just be a one-hit wonder like Holly Holm.

I don't care about him or at least I thought so but I had a weird reaction when Woodley landed that shot, I was like NO, it's hard when someone is know for they great fights, with a great chin getting finished in the first.

Lawler has only a few fights in him, and it's too bad. His last fights was too much.

The manimal will return, and he will make his offerings to the JBG by the gallon.

robbie-lawler-ufc-robbie-lawler-ufc_3394373.jpg

I concur. Ruthless gave us some great moments. Thanks Ruthless. Always fought with heart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back