Rose's mewvement looks great.

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Great evasive foot work, cutting angles, in an out... however she does seem to have a tendence to bit down on her mouthpiece and throw wild shots occasionally.

Let's see how this second round plays out.

Rose needs to keep her distance. She's getting rekt by those knees.

Namajunas' corner needs to tell her to stop trying to clinch; she's getting outscored there by a lot.

Your av sucks

It needs a moustache

She's looking better every fight. Putting in time in the gym. She's rounding out to contend for that title.

Man..those knees changed the fight. Rose should have kept her distance. She was boxing Karolina up in the first round.

I adore Namajunas (not as much as Calderwood, but that's a different point altogether), but my main takeaway from this fight is that (A) her corner needs to be better in warning her about try walk into her opponent's strengths, and (B) she needs to get stronger, because it seems pretty clear she's probably not going to take down most of the top-level fighters in her division with her current levels of strength.

I adore Namajunas (not as much as Calderwood, but that's a different point altogether), but my main takeaway from this fight is that (A) her corner needs to be better in warning her about try walk into her opponent's strengths, and (B) she needs to get stronger, because it seems pretty clear she's probably not going to take down most of the top-level fighters in her division with her current levels of strength.
Yes, she does look extremely frail.

Good muevement but not much power unfortunately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back