Does Lawler vs Woodley have any effect on Rory Mcdonalds decision to resign ?

BigJG

3rd Degree Red Belt through Christ
@White
Reaction score
As title states , I feel as though Robbie took his soul and if Robbie wins he will sign to Bellator and if Woodley wins he'll resign with the UFC cause he can beat woodley

Probably not. Money would be the factor.

“I want to make the most money I can, I want to get paid for what I bring to the table,” MacDonald told The MMA Hour podcast. “I’ve sacrificed a lot to get to the top, to the world title. I really sacrificed and I took a lot of chances. I did a lot of favours, I felt like, for the UFC and I don’t think it got returned.

“So now it’s all about making money, and whoever wants to pay me the most is where I’ll go.”

RESIGN

RE-SIGN

66609607.jpg

Probably not. He already beat Woodley and he fought Robbie under some shady circumstances.

let me predict here that he will either go to bellator or rizin
“I want to make the most money I can, I want to get paid for what I bring to the table,” MacDonald told The MMA Hour podcast. “I’ve sacrificed a lot to get to the top, to the world title. I really sacrificed and I took a lot of chances. I did a lot of favours, I felt like, for the UFC and I don’t think it got returned.

“So now it’s all about making money, and whoever wants to pay me the most is where I’ll go.”
"I don't think it got returned"

he means like, he tried to fight for the title a couple of times and he failed, so that's on him, right?

let me predict here that he will either go to bellator or rizin

"I don't think it got returned"

he means like, he tried to fight for the title a couple of times and he failed, so that's on him, right?

Sounds like he didn't feel properly compensated for the "chances" and "favors" he did.

Back