ufc 201 - for some strange reason i think there might be a draw tonight

ufcoddsmaker

the ufc is mma
@Blue
Reaction score
nothing to do with suspicious betting or anything like that just a weird feeling huge odds too might chuck a couple bucks on each of the main card fights and hope one comes in would still be a huge profit for low risk to be honest though ive done this bet a few times and its never came in the only time when i was super close was miesha v holly

anyways what do u guys think are we due a crazy draw decision they do happen every so often mostly on prelims though compared to main card anyways lets see could be a great thread if it came in

peace out enjoy the fights

Is that strange reason that we just saw a draw?

I don't understand if this is a joke, a troll job or you just didn't watch the fight pass prelims and this is a really weird coincidence.

omfg like 2 mins after i post then boom its a draw and i didnt bet it i was waiting for main card fights

Lololol.

I think OP didn't watch prelims and just pulled some crazy shit

Lololol.

I think OP didn't watch prelims and just pulled some crazy shit

realtalk im in uk just tuned in to prelims at 1am my time and found out on sherdog that the fight straight after i posted was a draw lol iv not even got fightpass because all fights are free in the uk apart from the very first two thats fightpass exclusive

Is that strange reason that we just saw a draw?

notice how it took 10 mins before i got roasted if it was me trolling when it had already been announced i would have been scorched way sooner and u know this mannnn even check the time stamps!

realtalk im in uk just tuned in to prelims at 1am my time and found out on sherdog that the fight straight after i posted was a draw lol iv not even got fightpass because all fights are free in the uk apart from the very first two thats fightpass exclusive

giphy.gif

DaisyIfYouDo.gif

That rates up there with picking the lottery numbers after they're drawn.

The draw will be at 202 McGregor Diaz which will Warrant a 3rd fight

Back