graves got robbed

neither guy should have won that shit fight. im glad they scored it a draw. now joe silva can cut both guys.

Nah. Neither deserved to win that one. The judges were right.

Rare event where a draw was the correct decision.

I watched the fight but missed the decision, how did the judges score it?

Not a robbery but I thought he won.

neither guy should have won that shit fight. im glad they scored it a draw. now joe silva can cut both guys.

raw

I watched the fight but missed the decision, how did the judges score it?

30-27 and 28-28x2.... As a Serb, I'm happy, overall I'm hella perplexed, I've never seen a majority draw before...

Neither should be cut, they're young, I do, however, think that they've got work to do to stay on the roster...

I have no problem with the decision. If were talking about who won the fight as a whole and who showed to be more dominant its Graves. But under the 10 point system?? Round 2 clearly Graves but 1 and 3 were either way. The judges did the right thing IMO, round 1 was 10-10, and 2/3 were 10-9 split

I have no problem with the decision. If were talking about who won the fight as a whole and who showed to be more dominant its Graves. But under the 10 point system?? Round 2 clearly Graves but 1 and 3 were either way. The judges did the right thing IMO, round 1 was 10-10, and 2/3 were 10-9 split

I think round 2 could have been a 10-8 to Graves

How does one judge scored 30-27????

I think round 2 could have been a 10-8 to Graves

I wouldnt give him 10-8. That score goes when a fighter completely dominates a round in striking or grappling. Although Graves controlled most of that round with the back position, he spent a good portion trying to get and maintain the position rather than having it and working with it. It took him 2 mins to get his second hook in and then he lost it and went back to it.

"Never leave it in the hands of the judges" - Kenny Florian

Theres always that one dork complaining about a decision of a shitfight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back