Magny vs. Larkin Will Serve As The Fight Pass Featured Bout For UFC 202

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

And the UFC continues to play hardball with Fight Pass throwing high level fights as the feature prelim, looking to convince more people to subscribe.

you cant blame them, its a smart business move to put exciting fights on there to tempt in subscribers

And the UFC continues to play hardball with Fight Pass throwing high level fights as the feature prelim, looking to convince more people to subscribe.

It's almost as if they are trying to make money or something.

you cant blame them, its a smart business move to put exciting fights on there to tempt in subscribers
Na definitely not. I've had Fight Pass since it came out, and I'm glad they've begun to do this. Helps me feel like I'm getting my money's worth lol. But the product has gotten so much better with recent updates.

inb4 people whine about their placement. Yes, they are the caliber of fighters that could be on the main card. But they are getting paid the same regardless.

Eric Winter is not fucking around.

Yea, nice biz move

I think we all agree this is ppv worthy tho unlike 201 graves featured fp bout...

Na definitely not. I've had Fight Pass since it came out, and I'm glad they've begun to do this. Helps me feel like I'm getting my money's worth lol. But the product has gotten so much better with recent updates.
The phone app is making huge strides im lovin it

I'm pissed. Was gonna cancel but now am forced to consider.

thats a damn good fight, a damn good fight

i think they are going to slowly phase everything to FightPass

PPV days are numbered imo

Man thats a sick match-up but I wish these 2 didn't have to fight, I really like em both. I also see Magny getting his ass kicked

Larkin will win. He had pretty good TDD at MW, and it's even better at WW. I don't think it's a debate as far as who has the edge standing.

I already have fight pass, I think this move is lame because what if I don't have 6 hours to watch fights that night but still want to see the best fighters? That's why the best guys are supposed to be at the top of the card.

I understand it, but I still wish it was on FS1

I got the man from Riverside

Lorenz%2BLarkin%2BKnockdowns%2BJohn%2BHoward%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B59%2BBoston.gif

Lorenz-Larkin54.gif

Probably means Pennington/Phillips is on the PPV now and either Means/Strickland or Garbrandt/Mizugaki headlines the Prelims. Highly doubt they would headline Prelims with the Pennington fight.

I was gonna start a thread on another UFC F'up but stealing yours is good enough

dlp2eg.png

Back