"Zombie Apocalypse" Robbie Lawler WAR WAGON!

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Firstly, for those of you who don't know I'm a die hard fan of both Lawler and Woodley.

If I was to cheer someone in this fight it has to be Robbie, I simply like him more - other than the Diaz brothers he is probably my favorite fighter who is active in the sport at this stage.

Now I have no issue with people making honest underdog picks, if they can honestly allude to why they think that and as long as it isn't some bandwagon shit.

The sheer ignorance I've witnessed this week from a vast majority of Sherdoggers is quite entertaining. Everyone is jumping on this Woodley bandwagon just to be different.

Guess what? I actually picked Woodley the minute this fight was announced as 1 of 3 upset picks over the last few PPVs. I called Lesnar and Alvarez wins, also called the method of victory. Woodley completes the trio.

I WANT to be wrong, I want Lawler to prove all you mugs wrong.

All I ever hear is moaning and whining about him being "overrated" or "judges help him out" and now people are even crying "PED use", "doesn't look the same at the weigh-in" - Y'all becoming SCHAUB!

What's funny is if Robbie gets a 1st Round KO, you'll all just call Woodley overrated. I can see it already.

Anyway, fuck y'all haters WAR "RUTHLESS" ROBBIE LAWLER!

Let the Zombie Apocalypse continue.

robbie-champ1.jpg

I dont like the way the betting lines are trending. Some people seem to know some shit I don't. But I just don't see Woodley outworking him on the feet or being able to hold him down.

Woodly is too inconsistent to pick after a 18 month layoff

You think I would miss this party?
4319955-0476386989-Logan.jpg

most exciting fighter right now

Lawler gonna lawler. I think he'll TKO him in the later rounds

Back