Check-In for Tyron "Salt" Woodley WAR Wagon

FootstompShonie

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Woodley supporters the time has come for Tyron to take the belt, hop on in.

woodley-koscheck.gif

I've yet to a see a fighter invoke such saltiness from Sherdoggers since the days of Brendan "I could beat Cain" Schaub or Ronda "Once in a Lifetime" Rousey, tonight Tyron enters the halls of Rockhold with a win over Robbie Lawler and causing butthurt to flow in unprecedented levels.

cc_knee.gif

Along with his mother in attendance who provides better commentary than Joe Rogan on his best night after taking ten Alpha Brain pills.

2705540-5403858329-MF1PP.gif

Robbie has had a good run but let's be honest, this is a dude who lost to Lorenz Larkin, and fucking Renato Sobral when he should have been retired for years. Even he was salty claiming him and Tyron "weren't teammates" despite both training at ATT and before in 2008 at an Iowa gym.

img_0263.jpg

It's time for someone who finishes fights to take the belt.

Woodley last 5 wins: 4 finishes, one decision - 8 total rounds

Lawler last 5 wins: 2 finishes, three decisions - 28 total rounds

giphy.gif

I think I've made my case, WAR Tyron "Salt" Woodley!

160891933-tyron-woodley-reacts-after-knocking-out-jay-gettyimages.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind Woodley, but I don't see him winning this. If he does it could make for some mildly entertaining reactions on here, though.

No such thing as Woodley supporters.

This will hold all three of you

wagonbroken.jpg

Those are gifs of pre-USADA Woodley though....

Woodley will be champion tonight. Lawler will get knocked out tonight. Woodley by Ko in round 1 or round 2.

T-DUB taking that strap, been saying it ever since the fight was signed, bump this shit later.

I got Lawler but could see it going either way. Hopefully it's a good fight to end this ridiculously stacked PPV.

I like Tyron despite him not being a fan favorite. I like fighters primarily for how they perform in the cage. I do think Robbie will be a very tough match up for him, though. I pick Robbie because he's a beast and will make it tough for Tyron to get comfortable. Tyron does have a shot in this one.

Oh wow, it's nice and roomy in here. I get my choice of almost any seat I want. I could get used to this.

Woodley by KO/TKO in Rd 2.

USADA be lookin at Robbie.

I think hes alot better than Condit, Rory and Hendricks. Wouldn't mind him becoming champ if he does it with a finish.

Back