McGregor: Nate hit the lottery last time

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seems like McGregor has officially gone back on most things he was against

He first stated that he never prepares for an opponent, and confirmed recently that he's brought in guys specifically for Diaz. And now he's saying that Nate got lucky, when at one point he stated that there is no luck in MMA and that if you mean to do something and it happens, it's fair game.

I wonder how he feels about the Aldo win than? With his logic, that fight could have been lucky as well. The difference is, Nate didn't catch him with a submission...he literally broke him into taking a bad shot.

I like McGregor, but I'm feeling another L for him against Diaz

Connie won lottery when got short notice Mendes and lucky punched Aldo.

I could've sworn he hit Conor with a combo that buckled his legs.

Nate indeed won the lottery last time, and he's not winning it twice. Conor with a first round KO in 3 weeks.

Does Conor mean Nate slapped him so hard that gold doubloons littered the canvas?

I think he was talking about his pay for the fight..... he went from 20/20 to making at least a couple million. He literally hit the lottery

Does Conor mean Nate slapped him so hard that gold doubloons littered the canvas?

MVPdV4a.gif

Some lucky bastards have won the lottery twice.

Nate Diaz has McGreggor's powerball numbers.

Nate hit the lottery with RDA being injured

The ass whooping had nothing to do with luck but being able to step in for RDA against one of the biggest UFC stars definitely was like hitting the lottery.

Calling Nate lucky, always humble in defeat.

I think it's best not to read too much into every little thing Conor says. It's sometimes hard to know where his fighting persona begins and where it ends. He'll usually just pick whatever smack talk sounds the best at a given moment.

Not true. Nate didn't hit the lottery last time, he hit Conor's head. And more than once for that matter.

Conor hit the lottery when Nate opted to go for the choke instead pummeling his brain into the canvas. If Conor didn't give up his back he likely would've gotten ko'd.

I think he was talking about his pay for the fight..... he went from 20/20 to making at least a couple million. He literally hit the lottery

Clearly not, he said "Nate hit the lottery last time, he knows it, I know it, the world knows it, and August 20th I get my revenge"

He's obviously stating that Nate got a lucky dub last time and on August 20th he's going to avenge that loss and get the rightful result. Nothing to do with pay goof.

Him getting paid a chit ton of money is FACT. There would have been no reason for Conor to say "He knows it, I know it, the world knows it" had he been talking about the money he made.

Back