giblert
Brock
Frank Mir
Lombard
Tibau
Jones
Mendes
Bigfoot
Machida (he only took jack 3D, a worthless booster, he's the only one I feel sorry for)
Vitor
Chael
Yoel Romero
overeem
Penn

Who else did I forgot to include, help me update the Hall Of Shame.

Last edited:
Vitor and Chael

Edit: also Nick Diaz and Jim Miller Pat Healy for marijuana

and Wanderlai

Last edited:
vitor wasnt popped from USADA from my understanding, the elevated test was before they were in power

Vitor and Chael

Edit: also Nick Diaz and Jim Miller for marijuana

and Wanderlai
Thread is titled 'who was caught?' From my understanding Wanderlei was too fast for them to catch.

Vitor and Chael

Edit: also Nick Diaz and Jim Miller for marijuana

and Wanderlai
None of whom where popped by USADA. And it was Healy, not Miller. I know they all look alike, but jeez man, have some respect for the soulless gingers.

None of whom where popped by USADA. And it was Healy, not Miller. I know they all look alike, but jeez man, have some respect for the soulless gingers.

My bad, Also I didn't realize it could only be people popped by USADA, i just thought he meant anybody who had failed tests given his "wall of shame" list

Why is so much time and attention put on those who are cheating. Why aren't we dedicating this time to fighters who are killing it right now. Like Cody No Love, Thug Rose, etc....

Anderson
giblert
Brock
Frank Mir
Lombard
Tibau
Jones
Mendes
Bigfoot
Machida (he only took jack 3D, a worthless booster, he's the only one I feel sorry for)
Vitor
Chael

Anderson, Vitor, Lombard, Chael, Bigfoot, and Gil were all busted by the UFC itself or by an AC.

Was the "The Dirty Bird" not popped for something recently?

Yoel Romero

Yoel proved it waz a tainted suplement... that's why he only got 6 months. So he doesn't really belong in a "Hall of Shame."

Fucking overeem stopping Brits from having a clean sweep

My and @dimspace 's spreadsheets tracking drug tests in general, and USADA specifically.
That's a damn good sheet, but you should change the dates for july to the same format as all the others. It just looks off once you get to them.

That's a damn good sheet, but you should change the dates for july to the same format as all the others. It just looks off once you get to them.
Thanks. Living in Canada I get fucked by having to deal with both formats on a semi-regular basis.

Back