$10 to win $198.....

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Took Woodley Kowalkiewicz and Ellenberger. Wish me luck Sherbros

Great picks! I have all three winning.

Last edited:
I won't wish you luck because I want Thug Rose to win.

I don't get people just parlaying underdogs just because of the potential return. You only bet and underdog if you feel the odds makers have got it wrong.

Brown is as close to a sure thing as you're going to see.

You bet against Rose and Lawler and you want us to wish you luck..

62684072.jpg

Interesting gamble with some merit to it. There's potential for upset in all of those.

Flush your money down the toilet next time. Same result. Ellenburger is done.

I can see you’re are unhappy Coolidge, but the thing is, I like it here, and it’s important to me to feel positive. My time here is valuable to me and when we have negative conversations it starts to affect me. Do you think we could find some nice things to talk about – something happy – rather than discussing what’s wrong all the time? What makes you happy, Coolidge?

I'd hate to win that bet and realize how much of a pussy i was not to throw down more than 10 bucks.

I can see you’re are unhappy Coolidge, but the thing is, I like it here, and it’s important to me to feel positive. My time here is valuable to me and when we have negative conversations it starts to affect me. Do you think we could find some nice things to talk about – something happy – rather than discussing what’s wrong all the time? What makes you happy, Coolidge?

I don't provide safe spaces. If you need emotional comfort and affirmation, seek a therapist or a support group of some kind. I can't help you.

I really don't see Jake getting back on track vs. a guy like Brown. More like the opposite.

Take this to the betting threads, no one gives a shit about your threads everytime you make a bet.

Woodley and Kowalkiewicz are good dogs, but Ellenberger will fuck your shit up.

Interesting gamble with some merit to it. There's potential for upset in all of those.

Ellenberger winning is on the verge of being outside the realm of possibility. His last win was over Josh Koscheck, who was about three times as done as Ellenberger. Also, Tyron will inevitably gas because...you know.

Ellenberger is on the verge of being outside the realm of possibility. His last win was over Josh Koscheck, who was more done than Ellenberger is. Also, Tyron will gas because...you know.
Oh, I'm not arguing that they are pretty far outside the realm of possibility. Especially Jake, he's been spiraling for too long.

Back