Let's be real about the ruthless one, he's overrated and judges have been on his side

james31

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's keep it 100 in here. He's a good fighter but let's be honest up in here. He lost the second Hendricks fight although I thought he was the original one. He was losing 3-1 against Rory and definitely lost the condit fight.

Got rocked by Rory condit and even Matt brown. His chin is questionable. It'll be tested tonight. Been ko'd face down ass up by pillow hands Diaz and we all know the chin doesn't get stronger.

Dudes got balls for sure and shows that heart in round 5 all the time but he's been overhyped (mostly by sherbrohams) and is defo lucky to still be the champ.

At the end of the day he is a journey man that gotten a few wins in a weak division once gsp left. Wonderboy would murder that.

Woodley will KO lawler tonight. Its going to be Wonderboy vs Woodley for the title next.

Yawn. Another noob poster shitting on a fighter to prove how insightful he is.

I'd be impressed if you guys stopped repeating each other for a week.

Having Hendricks and Condit fighting for their lives = Overrated

He's had some gifted decisions (especially vs. Condit) indeed and I agree that Wonderboy beats him, but I wouldn't say he's overrated. People recognise him as a strong champion who fights no matter what and that's fair.

Just bleed, man.

In my opinion Lawler is the most unimpressive and disputed champ on the roster right now.

I don't think anyone is calling him a world beater but he's a fan favorite who puts on entertaining fights. He brings it every fight, that's why people like him. He is quite good as well, it's not a surprise that he's champ but yes he is beatable

The UFC's line up of champions right now is pretty sad.

In my opinion Lawler is the most unimpressive and disputed champ on the roster right now.

Pathetic post.

Lawler is the champ in one of the two hardest divisions surrounded by sharks and you try to put him down like that. <36>

Wonderboy is gettin the strap either way

The Condit fight was a draw, and overrated? LMAO

He isn't overrated, most people recognize he has had some favorable calls. Still entertaining as hell

Edit: Just saw the "WW is weak" remark. You're a moron.

Troll thread.
He's been fighting the absolute best guys in the division for the past three years and has beaten all of them.
The Condit fight was close - not decisive in either way
The biggest knock on Lawler is that he takes rounds off and is overreliant on his power late in fights because of it.
He's fighting absolute killers and has never been dropped (since coming back to the UFC at least), and has only been stopped once by a perfectly placed punched by Diaz.
Leave and come back when you understand the fight game -

Know your role
<4>
And shut your mouth.

Last edited:
He isn't overrated, most people recognize he has had some favorable calls. Still entertaining as hell

Edit: Just saw the "WW is weak" remark. You're a moron.
Grow up. You were the one always talking about how weak the division was when gsp was running it but as soon as he leaves, it's stacked??

Back