If Hunt Left UFC to Fight Lesnar in RiZiN?

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How big of a boost would it be for that company and could it have any impact on the MMA landscape?

From what I know Brock is suspended for two years in the US or at least it's looking that way. However, he's completely free to fight in Japan's RiZiN.

Why would Hunt leave the UFC to fight Lesnar is RIZIN?

Mirko trilogy fight

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

it would be a riZin gaSm

Imagine if Hunt left the UFC and joined the KFC in the fight against Mcdonalds.

O yeah,my social worker told me about you guys

I think, even after 2 yrs, Brock can still come back and cash 1-2 massive UFC paychecks.

If he fights overseas while suspended, he flushes that.

I think he stays with WWE for 2 yrs.

THe rizin tournamnt will be huge. Rizin becomes 2nd popular company in the world.

He isn't free to fight in Rizin, since he is under UFC contract. If Hunt attempts to fight for Rizin, the next wave of whining will be about the UFC taking him to court.

most everyone is juiced in Rizin or the other orgs, you imagine how much bitching he would do then... I dont understand Hunt right now, the dude fought 10 fights in pride when it was known you were Ok to juice, and now the guy is salty losing to Brock, complaining like he could have died... either he is hungry for attention or looking for a hand out

Hunt would still be the same bum he was in the last fight. Lesnar without any restrictions, juiced to the gills right up til fight night...that would be interesting to see. Hunt would die.

Back