What is going on with Matt Brown?

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On embbedbebedebebebd he's been talking about how he's the last of a dying breed, how he "puts in more than anyone puts in", how he loves suffering and is a true fighter.

Dude is basically acting like he's the second coming of Christ meanwhile he is 1-3 in his last four fights.

Fighters with limited technical talent try to make themselves out to be martyrs for sloppily brawling.

Have you talked to Jeremy Stephens lately? Same kinda stuff.

He is indeed a dying breed of brawlers.
Well, ellemberger is on the same boat though...

Maia grappled the crazy out of him.

Maia = Brown's Straight Jacket

He just basically means he comes to "fight". Nothing else. Let the man have some pride.

What TS is really trying to do, oh so subtly, is point out the key differences between real life warriors and the keyboard kind.

In one of the other Embedded episodes, he was saying stuff like no one else works as hard as him. A lot of talk for someone who hasn't even sniffed a title shot

On embbedbebedebebebd he's been talking about how he's the last of a dying breed, how he "puts in more than anyone puts in", how he loves suffering and is a true fighter.

Dude is basically acting like he's the second coming of Christ meanwhile he is 1-3 in his last four fights.
If he loves suffering so much, he would've accepted those direct challenges from Hector Lombard

He doesn't mean in style, he means in mentaility
And he really is the last of a dying breed. Doesn't mean he's better than the new breed, he's just different

Show some god damn respect

How many warriors are left like Matt Brown? We don't have many fighters like him left. You have people like DC laying on a old fighter for 3 rounds to "secure" a win...

Can't say I don't blame the guy, but it still doesn't change the truth..

One of the last fighters in a sport being flooded with athletes.

It'd be a travesty if he and Nick Diaz never get to fight.

It's an absolute must win for him. Jake's being served up.

His liver is dying.

Matt has been delusional for years. This is the same dude who said he'd out wrestle GSP ffs. Can't stand him, he never deserved any ranking he ever had.

he's a professional fighter who truly believes he's going to win. What other mentality would you want him to show? "Aw shit I'm 1-3 in my last 4 so fuck it, I ain't gonna win shit."

Back