Matt Brown says first time offenders should get lifetime bans for drug test failures

Not A Real Fan

Deep State Agent assigned to monitor Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
Why should I or anyone take suggestions for drug test failure punishment from a heroin addict?

Brown is overrated and a big mouth. UFC hasn't cut him because he is a just bleeder. Otherwise he'd be expendable. I don't care about a former druggie's opinion on banned substances either lol.

Agreed. Cheaters should be banned completely otherwise there is always incentive to juice. Lifetime ban means no one will risk it.

Agreed. Cheaters should be banned completely otherwise there is always incentive to juice. Lifetime ban means no one will risk it.
Yeah let's give the electric chair to jaywalkers while we're at it. That'll learn em.

Idiotic statement. The way these tests are someone can fail for something taken off the shelf in Walmart and he thinks you should get banned for life? Ok then

That would be unfair. Because failing a drug test does not necessarily mean that you were using PED's. Imagine if BJ Penn was banned forever for using IV's.

edit: Would be funny now if he popped for something. I wonder what he'd say then.

yeah, they would actually clean up the sport, it would have no one left to fight no more

Yes, that would hold up when this idea gets taken to court.

yeah, they would actually clean up the sport, it would have no one left to fight no more

:-/ Then that would be the case now since everyone would be suspended for 6 month to 2 years, right?

I guarantee you, if you implement a lifetime ban, that problem gets solved real quick. A lot less people will be ending up with tainted supplements. I would venture to say there wouldn't be a single, damned, tainted supplement.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/7/3...rs-should-get-lifetime-bans-drug-test-failure

The question is which fighters have the guts and the heart to not be on PEDs.
Love watching The Immortal compete but he says a lot of dumb ass shit.

rsz_ggtisr3.png

Back