Matt Brown season 7 TUF. Anybody else from the show still relevant?

11bravo1789

11B
@Green
Reaction score
image.png Matt was on season 7 of TUF. Coached by Rampage & Forest Griffon. This just shows that Matt has managed to remain a Top contender. When, correct me if im wrong -- Nobody else from his season is even competing in the UFC - except C.B. Dollaway - let alone Relevant in the title pic.

That season aired in april 2008. Matt is a beast win or Lose & a good family man. I hope he destroys Ellenberger.

Dolce made a name for himself thanks to being on that season.

Relevant as in what?
Matt brown is a game opponent as is dollaway but i dont consider them relevant as in legit champion material, at one point both were on streaks and then cb fougth machida and brown fought lawler in main events.
Dolce is the most higprofile nutritionist in the UFC, vitor, ronda, hendricks bj penn etc. I'd day you are relevant in a sport if you get contracted by champions and former champions.

I like sodallah and jeremy may but they are obscure at this point

CB Dollaway is still on the roster last time I checked and he's in and out of the rankings all of the time. Like was said above Dolce has found a way to make himself relevant without fighting.

Dolce made a name for himself thanks to being on that season.

Ah yes. Dolce. Good spot. He is doing well with his diet plans. Aside him, I see Amir Sadallah. Is he even in UFC anymore? He was a good fighter but feels like he didnt reach his full potential.

Jeremy May GOAT.

Even though his face still smells of the Immortal Foot.

Tim Credeur vs Nate Quarry was such an amazing fight.

Just proves how rubbish the TUF talent is

I didn't realize Dolce was a fighter. Just wiki'd him. 5-10, 6-13 if you count amateur record. I'd say the career change was warranted.

Mike Dolce was a fighter?
Yeah he was not good. He actually has no schooling in nutrition and is more commonly reffered to as a coach rather than a nutritionist because that usually comes with a license that I'm not sure he has.

what happened to Amir Sadollah? I remember Joe Rogan would always lick his balls and be like "this guy has such good muay thai Mike".

what happened to Amir Sadollah? I remember Joe Rogan would always lick his balls and be like "this guy has such good muay thai Mike".
Yeah, he didn't fight well or often so the UFC had him hosting some show and then I think that fell apart. Haven't seen the guy in a while but I thought he was pretty funny.

Sadollah had so much potential. I don't know what happened. The dude beat Gerald Harris, Matt Brown, and CB Dollaway (twice!), and all by finish. That's maybe the best run ever in the history of TUF. And then he never did anything worthwhile in the UFC ever again.

Paul Bradley is doing well in Bellator at the moment, although he hasn't fought for 6 months for some reason.

Mike Dolce was a fighter?

5.gif

He's the one getting ko'ed

Back