How does Benoit and Serrano make the main card?

Qwerty1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Over Pearson and Masvidal?

Am i missing something here? I dont know anything about Serrano and Benoit is not an amazing looking prospect. He caught Pettis but other than that isnt super impressive.

Because this card is garbage and they had to put at least one watchable fight on the prelims.

Why does it matter?

Never understood why fight placement ever bothers people, you still get to see all the fights regardless of where they are on the card. The only time it really mattered was back when some prelims would just be completely dark and you wouldn't get to see them at all.

Why does it matter?
I dont get fox sports 1 lol. If im going to go out or pay for a PPV I want the best fights. Also, when you are hanging out with people not everyone wants to watch fights from top to bottom, usually just the PPV.

Serrano is a wrestler, this is gonna be boring as hell if Benoit doesnt kill him quick.

Over Pearson and Masvidal?

Am i missing something here? I dont know anything about Serrano and Benoit is not an amazing looking prospect. He caught Pettis but other than that isnt super impressive.
Joe Silva and Sean Shelby suck

I dont get fox sports 1 lol. If im going to go out or pay for a PPV I want the best fights. Also, when you are hanging out with people not everyone wants to watch fights from top to bottom, usually just the PPV.

You sound poor

How else are we suppose to learn about new fighters if only the ones you know fight? This is how fighters become prospects., your watching fighters you will know for the future. Love MMA guys cum on

If I had a guess there were replacing a FlyW fight with another FlyW fight in an attempt to being the division more exposure.

It's not a bad card.. just don't know if it's worth $60

I may be the only Sherdoggie that doesn't stream ppvs..

Benoit via Diving Headbutt!

Back