Ross Pearson is a beast.

MentalBreaks

"Nobody is gonna take this belt from me"
@White
Reaction score
He is a "real deal" fo real.Just fought July 9 on Tuf Finale and He is fighting today again!
BTW Masvidal is no joke.
Come on we have to props Ross Pearson.

Last edited:
He's a tough little bastard.

He's a tough veteran who has a high fight IQ. Some of his boxing combos are sick.

I'm excited for Pearson vs Masvidal at 170.

Agreed. He may not be the best fighter, but he sure is one tough motherfucker - and that's probably the biggest compliment one can get.

Agreed. He may not be the best fighter, but he sure is one tough motherfucker - and that's probably the biggest compliment one can get.

For me He is a definiton of a true MMA fighter.Always underdog but in every fight He's going 100%.

Tough motherfucker who will fight anyone. Great boxing skills. Very pretty KOs. Exciting fighter. One of my favorites.

We tend to focus only on the contenders, but the UFC needs guys like Pearson to be a viable promotion. I like a lot of fighters that will likely never challenge for a belt, some more than those that do.

s-l300.jpg

I always mix him up with the other english dude who looks like him just more like a little kid with a crying face.. Damn cant remember his name right now lol. Pearson got some hands though

We tend to focus only on the contenders, but the UFC needs guys like Pearson to be a viable promotion. I like a lot of fighters that will likely never challenge for a belt, some more than those that do.
Everyone has a chance. Who would imagine bisping as king of the toughest division in ufc history?

Ross goes to work on masvidal imho. I've lost money on both of them their last fights. Masvidal seems slower than ever and Ross give brooks more than he wanted. Pearson via left hook body head

Pearson is a good fighter but Idk how GnA do at ww I don't see him beating masidaval

Back