Woodley needs a finish within 2 rounds..

RyuHayabusa

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I feel woodley can take the first 2 rounds on points but after that Lawler will take the remainder.

So woodley needs a finish early. Thats possible as Lawler can be dropped as we know.

Thoughts?

The guy hasn't fought in a long time and sherdog is just positive he's done ZERO cardio. Pretty short sighted imo. But I got him by KO in the 2nd so I don't care. But this blanket assumption isn't very smart.

Woodleys got the power to put anyone out. But I feel like if he doesn't finish Robbie in the first 3 or 4 rounds, Robbies gonna come alive in that 5th rd and KO him.

Anything can happen, Joe.

Yeah, Woodley is known go gas a bit. Hopefully he's been working on his cardio during his time off.
Especially if he's so dedicated to shooting that he wears himself out.

His mom will be there offering instructions from the audience so he should do all right.

WTF I've heard of 2 minute man, but now 2 round man to finish?

why not just say you support the Klan
hqdefault.jpg

uncle ruckus

TWood is athletic and explosive. Robbie doesn't get started up until he gets cracked or hurt. I think Woodley takes him to the ground early and tries to finish it. That's what wakes up the beast....

I think completely the opposite, weather the first couple of rounds, then pile the pressure on

WTF I've heard of 2 minute man, but now 2 round man to finish?
Lol yeah. He looked very good against condit first 2 round. Although it finished. Woodley will slow down significantly after 2nd round. Robbie can turn it on later rounds

Tyron will win 1,2,4 to win a decision

count it

THe more the fight get closer. I'm more confident Woodley wins this fight.

TWood is athletic and explosive. Robbie doesn't get started up until he gets cracked or hurt. I think Woodley takes him to the ground early and tries to finish it. That's what wakes up the beast....

Athletic and explosive?
e44.gif

Woodley will get backed up against the cage from Robbie's pressure like he always allows himself to, fight tentatively, and eat shots for a few rounds before finally getting TKO'd.

Back