Why does Conor....

Sudoistehgoat

Enlightened
@Blue
Reaction score
Why does Conor still have the FW belt when it is quite obvious he won't be defending it.
Where others have been stripped he is allowed to prance around holding it like a damn life saver.
What do you guys think? Will he try and make FW again or will he retire after getting slapped around by Nate again and be stripped finally?
I'm going with a massive amount of excuses after losing to Nate and a failed attempt at making FW with an accompanying loss to Edgar and retirement.

Could have something to do with money and stuff.

Same reason why Conor McGregor gets an immediate rematch after tapping when others don't get that same luxury.

Because this is the Mac Life.

Next fight after Nate iz Jose.

If he ducks that one then we can talk about taking the belt.

Because the people who would strip him are the same people who are enabling him in not defending the belt.

on the weight side of this discussion, why are there so many people who don't think McGregor can even make 145 again? He spent a good few years cutting to 145, so where has it come from that he's not able to do it anymore?

On to the belt side of it, I'd heard that win or lose his next fight is Aldo for the belt, and I'd also heard they were aiming for 205 for it, is there any truth to that, or did I just pick it up from talk on these boards?

Why does Conor get an immediate rematch to a non title fight?

Aldo went longer like 3 times without defending than Conor has.

Because he killed that division. He will defend it in next fight.

Because this:
5f4017ccd1551383551c343666c263ce.gif

Next fight after Nate iz Jose.

If he ducks that one then we can talk about taking the belt.
Doubtful he ducks Jose. Credit where credit is due he isn't afraid of anyone. But he beats Jose again imo. He owns his soul now lol. Frankie on the other hand...

Back