Any other lost soul is going to attend UFC 201 tonight?

KarateYeah

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ok, shit on me whoever doesn't care about 201.

Ok, did we clear that up? Are we past that part? No? Yes? Good!

I'm going there by myself (I feel I may be the only one person in live attendance lol), but if any Pro Sherdog Black Belt gonna be there, let me know.

More than happy to grab a beer on the early prelims as I'm sure it will be empty, and would love to add up and count all of our acnes together!

I'm on section 3 by the way, don't remember row or seat. See ya!

Hey man, I won't be there, but here's hoping the card ends up as a good surprise and you can hopefully enjoy some good fights.

I'll be there I was kinda hoping I was going to have the arena to myself though :(

200.gif

But enjoy the show dude

I've went to see some Shooto shows by myself when I was living in Japan, it's still a fun experience but rolling with a group makes the experience more pleasant TBH, have fun there tonight TS.

I'm sure it will be great man, it always nice to see people trying to hurt each other despite of the fame they have, and there is a belt on the line at least

I hope you get seated next to Tyron's mom.

I hope she yells in your ear for the main event too.

Enjoy, TS. This may be one of those surprising cards that deliver way more than they appear on paper.

When I flew out to random cities n countries for work I would go to pubs n watch UFC by myself, nothin wrong with it bro you will meet good people there its easy to strike up conversation in those places because you share something in common with everyone in the arena

have a great time

I'm going with my girl, and ya, we'll grab a beer with you. Pm me ur phone number and I'll call or text u when we get to Philips arena

Enjoy, TS. This may be one of those surprising cards that deliver way more than they appear on paper.
Seeing I sold my tickets the fingerprints of JBG will likely be all over it.

I'll be there and it'll be easy to spot me, I'll be the muscular tattooed guy wearing an Affliction shirt that's 2 sizes too small

I'll be there. I will be the explosive black guy with big muscles and a wifebeater. PM me your phone number and we can go to popeyes / maybe score some goo' goo' before the match. Might even grab a beer if i get real crazy.

Back