Woodley or Hendricks - Who has better MMA wrestling?

Platinum

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
People are talking that Woodley's wrestling is a key to victory if it goes to the decision (will end due to a stoppage in my opinion) and Lawler is known to have a good rather than bad TDD. Haven't seen many Tyron's fights so i have no clue about whether his wrestling is really good or not. He has good wrestling credentials for sure.

Would go with Hendricks, despite him looking like shite in his last couple of fights.

He took down GSP and Lawler, and those are no small feats.

Woodley hasnt really fought in forever so who knows

Hendricks

The z man has returned
You know it Brothaz!

200.gif

WW Wrestling GOAT - GSP with Hughes 2nd. - what do you guyz think?

it wont matter because robbie has probably the best sprawl in mma

Woodley is more diverse but Hendricks is better at 1 or 2 things.

it wont matter because robbie has probably the best sprawl in mma
This ^

Plus, Woodley'z gas tank iz questionable... so he might wear himself out trying to get Robbie down... & even if he doez so, Robbie will pop back up like a jack in the box.

200.gif

I think Woodley's wrestling looked much better in MMA against lesser competitors. He's also found a lot more confidence in his striking, which means he doesn't always resort to it. Woodley is a great wrestler. But he doesn't quite chain it together with the striking as the best MMA wrestlers in the sport have done.

This ^

Plus, Woodley'z gas tank iz questionable... so he might wear himself out trying to get Robbie down... & even if he doez so, Robbie will pop back up like a jack in the box.

200.gif
The z's are eating me alive

Both have utter shit MMA wrestling. You could see their double legs from a mile away but with their strength and a little something else, they force their opponents down.

Their is not setup to their TDs.

Woodley's wrestling was god-tier in Strikeforce, back when he was a lay and pray artist and stuck on Challengers cards.

You know it Brothaz!

200.gif

WW Wrestling GOAT - GSP with Hughes 2nd. - what do you guyz think?

So your Z-bonics doesn't apply to proper names? Shouldn't you be talking about Hughez if you were really thorough?

The z's are eating me alive
I'm gonna drop it soon on this forum. I'm in rehab right now. It actually takes way to much time correcting Sherdog'z spell check... & some people have mentioned it's hard to read & I don't want that.

It's just something fun I've done for the last 25 yearz or so.

gif dude.png

Big Rig for sure. I was blown away when he dragged GSP off the fence. Can someone post the gif please?

So your Z-bonics doesn't apply to proper names? Shouldn't you be talking about Hughez if you were really thorough?
I've definately thought about that... & although their parents got it wrong... that iz still the proper spelling of their name.

Webster.jpg

Big Rig for sure. I was blown away when he dragged GSP off the fence. Can someone post the gif please?
Is this the one?

200.gif

Haha... I actually did a quick search for it & didn't find it. :)

Hendricks would be my pick.. not sure in this current present day but yea.

Don't know Lawler full of split decisions and close fights (that some say he even lost a few) and all the wear and tear.. the other shoe can drop with him at any point now.. maybe it's this fight maybe it's the next one who knows I sure hope it's not this one.

War Lawler get the job done, normally Woodley shouldn't have nothing for him.

Back