What are the chances Masvidal loses a "close" split tonight?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Pearson is durable and knows how to steal rounds. What's the betting line on dis?

Masvidal should have no problem getting a clear victory tonight. Not because I don't think Pearson is a good fighter, but he was just dominated less than a month ago.

See Ross v Sanchez

Buffer is going to announce all 3 judges think both fighters lost.

High chance. He has a tendency to coast if he thinks he's winning or shit he does that if he wins round 1 he will coast 2 and 3 and be mad when he loses.

Masvidal should have no problem getting a clear victory tonight. Not because I don't think Pearson is a good fighter, but he was just dominated less than a month ago.
Was it really domination? I didn't see the fight but then play by play didn't make it seem like he was dominated.

Was it really domination? I didn't see the fight but then play by play didn't make it seem like he was dominated.
And even if he was dominated, every fight is different.

And even if he was dominated, every fight is different.
I know I won't be surprised to see Ross win a clear decision honestly. I don't see a stoppage for either guy but if there is one Ross gets it as Masvidal doesn't seem to go for the finish much.

This fight has both "really entertaining" and "split decision" written all over it. i like both guys, so if it's close, hopefully they both get compensated for a good fight.

It seems masvidal has no luck with decisions, but Pearson was on the end of that bad call against Sanchez which was just a real shame.

This is actually the fight I'm looking forward to most tonight, big fan of both guys!

I think Jorge should take it, but really who knows.

It's people like TS, who ask stupid questions like this, that make this place great again.

Huge fan of Jorge. Dude could have been on a 9 fight winning streak with the Khabilov and Iaquinta fights. His last 2 loses weren't all that close, kinda bummed by the Larkin fight but who doesn't enjoy Lorenz as well?

Ross has alternating wins and loses.
He is due for a win by SD. <33>

Nah Masvidal will rock him and win the first two rounds then coast and give up the third. SD for Masvidal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back