UFC Fightpass Subscribers.

gimp0

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey, I'm wondering who here is a UFC fightpass subscriber. They have this big McGregor vs Diaz fight coming up in August and it seems like a lot of content will be only available on UFC Fightpass.

Has there been any released content thus far for that fight? I'm curious because I might sub just for that, but I imagine they will put it out to non-subscribers right before the fight.

Thanks in advance for any info regarding exclusive Diaz/McGregor 2 content on Fightpass.

Example, 'The Exchange'

Sign up, you get a free trial. If you dig it, great. If you don't, unsubscribe. Got nothing to lose.

Sign up, you get a free trial. If you dig it, great. If you don't, unsubscribe. Got nothing to lose.

I second this. I signed up for a Free Trial for the Benson fight and ended up loving it and keeping it. Fight Pass is worth it.

Yeah, has anyone watched this 20/20 series for McGregor/Diaz? Worth it?

oh shit, I heard that people have done that and still get their shit charged. I know 10 bucks isn't much, but having to deal with them is the annoying part

Just get fight pass. It's not expensive and the massive amount of content is worth it for a fight fan.

only $9.99 a month TS.

If you're a real fight fan and you don't have fight pass....you're a fucking goof.

dana-white-ufc-mad.jpg

It's the same cost as eating lunch at a fast food restaurant once a month. A true fight fan would sacrifice one lunch a month, cause he's probably fat as fuck anyway.

Oh yeah... ya fuckin goof.

yeah, fuck it. I'll just buy it for a month and test the waters. Cancel if I don't use it.

I'm a fucking goof, archive this bitch.

I believe you set up yearly subscription making it only 8$ a month.

Back