Pretty weak PPV tonight. Brown v Ellenberger is basically the co-main to an average title fight.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
Is the first non-Fertitta ppv? Or is that in the future? Either way, a little disappointed in the overall quality of the card. I like Lawler, usually watch him fight, but he hasn't been a very dominating champion imo, and has had a somewhat up and down (imo) career. Woodley isn't a star. Co-main is girls I could care less about; that leaves Brown v Ellenberger as the co-main? Really weak imo.

This card could have used an RDA v Eddie to be actually worthy of ppv. Lawler will sell a few ppvs here, so I don't predict a total bomb, but it's not going to do very well either. We'll see. Kind of weak.

Last edited:
I actually agree. I looked up the card and was like. Meh 1 decent title fight. If anything cool happens there will be a gif 15 minutes later. No need to pay or go out for this tripe.

I think TS has wound his steel belt too tightly around his head.

I think this looks like a great card and I am looking forward to it.

You shut your mouth. Robbie is worth $100 alone.

What does Lawler mid-carding years ago have anything to do with anything? He wasn't WW champ back then either. I agree this card doesn't have much star power, probably wont do very well in terms of PPV numbers, but the fights are pretty good on paper. Person/Masvidal should be great, Brown is beast and Robbie doesn't do boring title fights.

Co-main is girls I could care less about
Rose's fight is an eliminator for the next title shot (most likely) so I gotta say that they made the correct choice making that the co-main.

TS might not keep up with that division enough to truly appreciate what a great matchup that fight is.

The new ownerz haven't taken over yet. 202 will make for a very nice start for them.

Last edited:
Rose is one of the few female fighters that seems like she belongs in there. Don't mind watching her fight, and of course there's Lawler, Woodley, Browne... Ain't a bad card

I think its a good card.. we just have been so spoiled as of late it seems worse than it is .. Not every card can have 3-4 huge fights

Actually, Pearson v Masvidal is probably my favorite fight on the card.

So did i b4 i found out what he did to his wife.
I remember at the time people were saying all kinds of mad shit like he jumped off his kids top bunk and flying head butted him into a crippler cross face. Brutal

I think its a good card.. we just have been so spoiled as of late it seems worse than it is .. Not every card can have 3-4 huge fights

UFC puts on good cards consistently. May be spoiled a little. But this is a card they expect people to pay $55 for.

Complaints about a card that you are probably going to watch on an illegal stream.

Makes sense.

I'm not excited about this card at all but if I had nothing to do tonight, I would watch it. I should be seeing a lady friend though so as long as she doesn't cancel, I wont be watching the PPV.

As long as there is punching, knees, blood and the screams of the crowd I will be happy.

As long as the fighters fight for victory I will be happy.
As long as the sun shines brightly and the wind blows across my face I will be happy.
As long as I can stand tall and laugh a hardy laugh I will be happy.
As long as the bell rings, and the ring girls smile and the fighters fight I will be happy.

As God is my witness, as the freaking world turns and as I breath and the day and hour comes that two gladiators meet in the octagon I yell and shake my fist to the heavens and proclaim, "I am happy damn you I am happy!"

Back