"I was right when i said we wouldn`t see many brazilian champs with USADA"- Brendan Schaub

DS7

Bangkok Ready
@red
Reaction score
I decided to make this thread because i hear this argument many times and always by americans.
I think this is incredible dumb to say and i hate that Callen or Sonnen(who doesn`t give a fuck) didn`t call him on his bullshit.

Not only this is a xenophobic thing to say because he is implying that it`s a brazilian thing, he says he was right because there are no more brazilian champs other than Amanda who won the title recently, which is ridiculous.

Anderson- Lost the title way before USADA, but popped in 2015 so who knows about this one, IMO he took steroids after the broken leg but the fact is that he failed a drug test and it`s normal to have doubts about him taking PED`s before that.

Barão- Never failed a drug test and never raised suspicions about steroids, he just lost to a better fighter in TJ Dillashaw.

Dos Santos- Lost to a better fighter, never raised suspicions and looked better than ever in his last fight.

Rafael Dos Anjos- Won the title and defend it during USADA, always looked the same.

Aldo and Werdum- these 2 look the same and lost their titles while running into a punch, you can take all the PED`s you want, you get clipped with the shots that Stipe and Conor conected, you get KTFO. Aldo also looked better than ever in his last fight against Frankie Edgar.

Brazil also has 10 fighters in the top 5 in the majority of UFC`s divisions during USADA era and only 2 of them ever failed a drug test(Belfort and Anderson).

USA has 4 former champions who failed drug tests and i would actually like to see a list to see who fails more drug tests, if USA or Brazil and i bet the number is pretty close regardless who fails more.

So people need to stop with this bullshit because facts are facts and the only truth is that the majority of UFC fighters are on steroids and that shit has NOTHING to do with their country.

And no, i`m not brazilian.

Last edited:
Schaub's still salty he got ktfo by Nogueira's corpse.

giphy.gif

Schaub is such a damn Sherdogger at heart

There's nothing to call out. NSAC and USADA are American entities who stick out like sore thumbs once they step on Brazilian soil. Just look at the shenanigans with testing Aldo before the second Mendes fight. Xenophobia, my ass.

I don't like seeing fighters get brutally KO'd, but seeing Schaub get brutally KO'd is fun though.

I agree with you TS, here in sherdog there is a lot of hate towards brazilian and it seems way too unwarranted.

If Hendo was brazilian he would have more haters than fans because of his punches after the guy is unconcious ad his pride in doing that. Not to mention his constant complaining of Wandy being a cheater during his Pride run.

But ecause Dan is american, people tend to let this slide.

PS: Brazilian fighters most of the time are the ones who entertain the most. Just look at the best knockouts montage, the coolest and slickest ones are usually from brazilians.

I agree with you TS, here in sherdog there is a lot of hate towards brazilian and it seems way too unwarranted.

If Hendo was brazilian he would have more haters than fans because of his punches after the guy is unconcious ad his pride in doing that. Not to mention his constant complaining of Wandy being a cheater during his Pride run.

PS: Brazilian fighters most of the time are the ones who entertain the most. Just look at the best knockouts montage, the coolest and slickest ones are usually from brazilians.

Did you see Wandy during his PRIDE run?

I just don't get what you want out of this conversation. Do you just want all the people that are outraged about this to come together and hate on Schaub? If you're so convinced that he's wrong and that it's a stupid thing to say, surely you're not looking for a real discussion about this. I like his podcast, I like Schaub, but his words have no power unless you give it to him.

Lol Schaub always glosses over that 2 of his closest mma friends were geared up to the tits. He always talks shit about Brazilians but never mentions the guys he trained with.

Barao lost to TJ well before USADA as well, same as Anderson.

I just don't get what you want out of this conversation. Do you just want all the people that are outraged about this to come together and hate on Schaub? If you're so convinced that he's wrong and that it's a stupid thing to say, surely you're not looking for a real discussion about this. I like his podcast, I like Schaub, but his words have no power unless you give it to him.

Nah, we just get amused by the statements he makes all the time. I think he might be worse than Rousey when it comes to asinine comments.

Lol Schaub always glosses over that 2 of his closest mma friends were geared up to the tits. He always talks shit about Brazilians but never mentions the guys he trained with.
Carwin and who? Not denying it, I just don't know who the other guy you're referring to is.

So you're Brazilian??

Nah, we just get amused by the statements he makes all the time. I think he might be worse than Rousey when it comes to asinine comments.

I can't speak for you personally, but amusement is the overall sense I get from Schaub threads.

Edit: That's supposed to say "isn't".....awkward pause....

Schaub is kind of a momo. The thing is, he was always going to be "proven right" at some point because by chance there are going to be times where there are more or fewer brazilian belt holders.

I could also predict that Brazilian soccer is going to get worse in the future and then oh wow, every time they don't win a world cup I've been "proven right"

I'm pretty sure that the American fighters have the best PEDs available and that's why they don't get caught as often.

Back