How does Ellenburger keep getting these fights?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
The guy has lost five of his last six fights, yet he still keeps fighting guys like tarec, wonderboy, brown,gastelum, Lawler. Etc etc.

I want to say he should have been cut a fight or two ago, but then I look at who he's fighting and I just feel bad for the guy. Regardless, he shouldn't be on main cards anymore in my opinion.

When your fights are entertaining you stick around long after your elite. Look at Hardy, Tito and Liddel.

When your fights are entertaining you stick around long after your elite. Look at Hardy, Tito and Liddel.

New to mma? Maybe you should watch his fight with Rory, that was a barn burner.

His fights have been entertaining? He's looked like a nervous, gun-shy, punching bag in there for a while now.

His body and loss record have gone through obvious changes.

Ellenberger and Brown deserve each other. Is this hard to understand?

The reason he lost all these fights is partly that he fights top guys. Yeah he isn't that great anymore but he would still be a good enough top15 gatekeeper

The reason he lost all these fights is partly that he fights top guys. Yeah he isn't that great anymore but he would still be a good enough top15 gatekeeper

My question is why does he keep getting top 15 guys when he's lost 5 of his last 6? Does his manager like watching him get beat up?

Cause unlike 95 percent of the other roster, fans know his name

My question is why does he keep getting top 15 guys when he's lost 5 of his last 6? Does his manager like watching him get beat up?
You always try to get the best fight you can because they are fighters and don't want to face the truth that they are not good enough anymore and that they should stop fighting. And for brown it made sense since ellenberger was probably the biggest name he could get at the moment

I don't know but that last name it makes me hungry. Ellenburger, burger with cheese and bacon makes me hungry. Burger is good food.

Big fat juicy burger with melting cheese and bacon on a toasted bun. That's good stuff like undeniable perfection.

Should be a good fight though maybe even better if you watch while eating a burger. Burger, beer UFC is damn good stuff.

I don't know but that last name it makes me hungry. Ellenburger, burger with cheese and bacon makes me hungry. Burger is good food.

Big fat juicy burger with melting cheese and bacon on a toasted bun. That's good stuff like undeniable perfection.

Should be a good fight though maybe even better if you watch while eating a burger. Burger, beer UFC is damn good stuff.

I'm more of a buffalo chicken kind of guy. I expect burger to fold in this fight.

I'm wondering if he's getting these fights as some sort of reward, or as some sort of punishment.

I agree TS, it's friggin nuts. The only thing crazier is the fact that Bigfoot is still on the roster and is getting served up to Roy.

The guy has lost five of his last six fights, yet he still keeps fighting guys like tarec, wonderboy, brown,gastelum, Lawler. Etc etc.

I want to say he should have been cut a fight or two ago, but then I look at who he's fighting and I just feel bad for the guy. Regardless, he shouldn't be on main cards anymore in my opinion.

He's worthy of a main card, seriously his winning streak when he got to the ufc was ridiculous, I just think that Kampman fight destroyed his confidence for good.. that being said, he's not a bad fighter, and honestly who knows he could win tonight. I wish him nothing but the best.

Back