Are you buying UFC 201?

Rhino Plastic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It should be an exciting show but it is sandwiched between two huge cards. Lawler-Condit did 300,000 ppv buys and it's looking like this card will do less than that. Tonight will show what kind of a draw Lawler really is and I hope he does well but it seem unlikely. Any thoughts?

It should be an exciting show but it is sandwiched between two huge cards. Lawler-Condit did 300,000 ppv buys and it's looking like this card will do less than that. Tonight will show what kind of a draw Lawler really is and I hope he does well but it seem unlikely. Any thoughts?
No, but I'll certainly be watching.

image.jpeg

I bet at the end of the day 201 will be the better card, that said fuck no.

It's taken some hits to the card for sure.

But I'll be watching.

swaby_vale_chalk_stream_1.jpg

is it $60 for US people? I bet it feels weird paying this much for it when UFC 200, 199 and 198 were the same price... I'm watching it with combate. all UFC events for a monthly fee (about $20). if I had to pay $60 for a PPV I'd absolutely stream it...

No, they scammed me for the last time with 200.

No. I'll be reading the play by play on Sherdog...;)

definitely not. Card sucks. I'll catch the Brown/Burger and Lawler fights online afterwards.

is it $60 for US people? I bet it feels weird paying this much for it when UFC 200, 199 and 198 were the same price... I'm watching it with combate. all UFC events for a monthly fee (about $20). if I had to pay $60 for a PPV I'd absolutely stream it...
So for $240.00 USD annually you get all UFC PPV's? That's not a bad deal. I'd honestly pay that all up front in one lump sum if they offered that here and retire my streaming years indefinitely.

And it would be smart for business if they offered this package but also kept individual PPV's available to order by themselves. Like, you can pay $240 and get the "UFC PPV package", or you can just buy the ones you really wanna see at full price $50 - $60.

Cards like this, I always tell myself I'm not buying, then I buy it and the cards is always awesome, sooo, absolutely

live stream chatrooms are some of the darkest, evilest trolls ive ever seen

but arguably equally as entertaining as the fights

Back