Hector Lombard looking Big in Recent Pictures, Coming for The Title

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
56f535b5907450bd87556ead009583fa.png

83e43f3193fed15e28663f05fc4527d4.png

This is somewhat of a War Wagon Thread. Despite losing to Hendo, Lombard is still in top condition and ready to get that Middleweight Title in 2016. WAR LOMBARD

Didn't you say you would delete your account if Lombard lost to Hendo?

56f535b5907450bd87556ead009583fa.png

83e43f3193fed15e28663f05fc4527d4.png

This is somewhat of a War Wagon Thread. Despite losing to Hendo, Lombard is still in top condition and ready to get that Middleweight Title in 2016. WAR LOMBARD
Weren't you supposed to delete your account if he lost?
DtZoOXK.gif
GET OUT

Didn't you say you would delete your account if Lombard lost to Hendo?

Indeed, I did request a Perma ban by the mods but they only banned me for 2 months so here I am lol

Lombard's title aspirations died when he got Condit'd by Tim Boetsch four years ago.

Those must be real life midgets he is posed with.

Guy got knocked out by 50 year old Hendo
He ain't going nowhere near the title

Lombard is such a beast, still

amazing that Hendo coma'd him

Indeed, I did request a Perma ban by the mods but they only banned me for 2 months so here I am lol
I am DISGUSTED that you have the balls not only to show up but start a thread! Have some dignity and get the fuck out of here bytch!

I mean, he even lost to grandpa

retirement time

Lombard is still a beast, but sitting on his arse while his prime fighting years are being pissed away at 38 years of age isn't getting him over the hump to fight for gold.

hector 'showeather the first 2 minutes while i try to ko you then i'll run out of gas and stand completely stationary with my t-rex reach and allow you to take me down or knock me out' lombard

Lombard has been a big bust, it's safe to say he will never get a title shot

Back