Prime Anderson vs Prime Mirko, catchweight 215 bout: Who shoots first?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In a imaginary fight between these 2 legends, and imo the best strikers ever to compete in MMA, who turns the panic wrestler first :p :
Cro Cop or The Spider?

Neither Anderson is KO'd before he can attempt a TD.

Prime Anderson destroys him easily. Prime Cro Cop was destroyed by Kevin Randleman. Pride Cro Cop is a myth manufactured by favorable matchups.

Timing beats speed and precision beats power etc....

But no one told Cro Cops lhk that.

Anderson is KO:d under 3 min, especially in a ring.

Timing beats speed and precision beats power etc....

But no one told Cro Cops lhk that.

Anderson is KO:d under 3 min, especially in a ring.

CroCop had very good timing, set ups, precision, footwork, etc.

You need more than power and speed to catch somebody with a high kick as often as CC did.

Prime Anderson destroys him easily. Prime Cro Cop was destroyed by Kevin Randleman. Pride Cro Cop is a myth manufactured by favorable matchups.
You're an idiot. You think Mirko would have lost to Chonan and Takase?

Pride Crocop was an animal

You're an idiot. You think Mirko would have lost to Chonan and Takase?

Pride Crocop was an animal

The comparison is Prime Anderson vs Prime Cro Cop. Your reference is invalid.

Edit: So is my Randleman reference, by the same standard, but still!

The comparison is Prime Anderson vs Prime Cro Cop. Your reference is invalid.

Edit: So is my Randlemen reference, by the same standard, but still!
Styles make fights. Your comparison is invalid.

CroCop had very good timing, set ups, precision, footwork, etc.

You need more than power and speed to catch somebody with a high kick as often as CC did.

I totally agree with you. But with Anderson being one of the best (prime Machida was the best imo) counter strikers of all time I felt need to pick up the subject before anyone talks Silvas speed etc.

I see many LHW/HW that prime Silva could beat at 215 but Cro Cop isn't one of them.

Cro Cop doesn't beat fighters the caliber of Anderson Silva. Your post is invalid.
If you think prime Crocop is a myth, you're a moron. Like a lot of Zuffa shills that only seen him during his decline. It's really as simple as that

Prime Crocop was not a myth.

It will end like this

hqdefault.jpg

Then Brawldonado will challenge CC to avenge his dead friend

Anderson is the better counter striker so I'll go with him. Does crocop do well when he has to lead the action?

Anderson is the better counter striker so I'll go with him. Does crocop do well when he has to lead the action?

In a ring Prime CroCop was a beauty. He used his kicks and pressure to corner guys and well... You can just block those monster high kicks for a certain time... When he moved to UFC he lost the corners and a big part of his standard game plan.

Panic wrestler? if I was silvas coach id tell him to open with a power double. then maybe some more power doubles. then maybe one of those fancy high C takedown throws that we love DC for.

Cro cop would MURDER Anderson in the ring, but in the cage it could be interesting

a lot of toolbags in this thread.

Anderson beating prime CC.

rofl.

Very good case he's better P4P, but in an actual fight?

fucking idiots.

Back