Will there be a lot of Irish fans at UFC 202?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Conor's first test against a real normal sized human in Nate 'The Great' Diaz and he failed.

Will there be a lot of Irish fans to see Conor get his ass beat again?

The Irish are on their way
1-LeprechaunRidingInWheelchair.gif

There'll be a lot more Irish there to see Conor losing than there ever will be Dutch to see your guys winning.

Irish people support guys they can relate to. A loser

I wouldn't be shocked if there were a lot less than normal this time

I wouldn't be shocked if there were a lot less than normal this time

Why, because he lost the first fight? There wasn't a great number at the last fight because it's fairly pricey going to Vegas in December and then again in March.

And as we played in the European Championships in the football, a lot of people will probably be strapped for cash.

I think so although there will be a lot of Irish who went abroad for the soccer and now can't afford it, Katie Taylor gets a lot of support too and 202 might clash with her Olympic boxing matches so who knows?

How daaaaaaaaaare you. Especially when the unofficial President of the world is this man:

bono

I used to be a big U2 fan . Joshua Tree came out when I was in highschool and is an amazing album. Then I learned what a hypocritical douchebag Bono is/became, and I have a hard time enjoying any of their songs when I hear them on the radio in my car (yes - I listen to the radio !)

I used to be a big U2 fan . Joshua Tree came out when I was in highschool and is an amazing album. Then I learned what a hypocritical douchebag Bono is/became, and I have a hard time enjoying any of their songs when I hear them on the radio in my car (yes - I listen to the radio !)

I'm not really a fan of them or any music band in particular - they have a couple of good songs. Take it you are referring to Bono dodging paying taxes in Ireland. I listen to the radio in my car, too. What way are the kidz listening to music nowadays?

Yes. Prob less than 194 though. They were everywhere that wkend. I'm sure half of them missed the event. They were stumbling around the MGM before noon on fight day

Conor mania has come and gone. I think it's just Artem, five Sherdoggers and Conor himself left on the bandwagon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back