former ufc fighters "the four horsewomen" return to action!

zakk

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
and this is what these people are up to when they are done complaining about ufc salaries...next appearance look for Ronda as one of the new natural disasters!

considering Shayna is so good at getting beat up you think she'd be better at selling

Quite the venue, what high school is that?

heh...
..heh... heh.. hehe..hehehehehahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

That is... umm... the Artem Lobovs of WMMA, couldnt watch the whole thing, too embarassed

Di Four horse Semen Women are back??

am excited

considering Shayna is so good at getting beat up you think she'd be better at selling

tumblr_lmsjxtrdF61qiz3j8o1_500.gif

There are like 10 people there. After seeing this I no longer am an anti-fan of Shayna. I feel there should be some gofundme set up as sad as this story is going.

Didn't Shayna make the UFC top 200 list?

All these chicks rode Ronda's coattails to popularity. How the mighty have fallen. Duke would always brag about "I could've been a model but I choose to fight", Shana was the "pioneer" who thought no one deserved to fight her, and Marina was the next Ronda "challenging" Cyborg.

There was this ridiculous sense of entitlement because they were friends with Ronda. Smh

Also wanted to point out Duke lost her 5th fight in a row last night.

yea they had her at 178. I haven't done the research, but I'm assuming she's the only person on the list to never win a UFC fight. If I'm wrong I'd love to know who else.

Shayna was legit and bearable back in time.

IIRC, first fighter in MMA to win by twister. Goes to second round against Cyborg, and that's better than a lot of her opponents. She deserves better than what she's currently living. Too bad she tried to emulate Ronda.

They have to resort to fake wrestling because they can't real fight. They're not even good at that.

Is it a comment on Ronda or those girls on how quickly Ronda dumped them?

All are horrible horrible people.

Made it about 5 seconds into the video. These women are getting paid for this?

Rhonda has left a trainwreck in her path.

Terrible fighters, terrible movies, terrible careers

You got travis, edmund, jake ellenburger, these girls

Its like everyone gets the life sucked out of them trying to prop up Rhonda and her silly charade!

Cringe.

The only fights they can win these days, are fake ones.

Made it about 5 seconds into the video. These women are getting paid for this?
its a bullshit local show

its too low level to even be called an indy show

they probably got paid like 20 bucks

Back