Fedor, Cruz and Aldo are the clear P4P top 3 MMA fighters in history

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
When you look at their skillset, fight IQ, their understanding of the sport and resume these three are way above anyone else in the history of MMA.

They're the only 3 viable GOAT candidates. Mighty Mouse hasn't convinced me yet and he's fighting in a division with a non-existent talent pool. Don't even mention the roided cheaters because they don't deserve to be in this prestigious discussion.

Cruz is a great technical fighter, a very intelligent man who was able to adapt the movement and footwork of the great Willie Pep to MMA. Even this crippled version of Cruz who returned after horrible injury problems was able to school TJ and Faber. I don't like his personality but he is a legit fighter.

Aldo's run in a stacked division was unparalleled, his loss to Conor doesn't diminish that. Anyone can have a bad day or make a mistake. Let's see how the rematch goes before making judgements. Because of that one loss Aldo has suddenly become the most underrated fighter here.

I don't need to even talk about Fedor because any real MMA fan knows everything.

UFC_Champs_2.jpg

BC 206 shut this thread down. Dayum!

What I took from this thread is that GSP can't dance, so there go the gay rumors.

lol Cruz. This isn't the Ultimate Fandango Championship.

Excluding the known cheaters, I have GSP, Fedor, Aldo and Mighty Mouse in no particular order as the p4p GOATs

silly thread.

Cruz is not top 3 P4P GOAT.

Thinly veiled GSP PED allegation thread

Even if you ignore that GSP was roided to the gills if they were the same weight Cruz would toy with any version of GSP. GSP would be hitting air all night long and he wouldn't be able to score takedowns either because Cruz wouldn't stand in front of him and would be nowhere to find. 50-45 Cruz.

If GSP and Fedor were the same size GSP would completely own him. Lol. So there goes your thread

Blanket statements - the thread.

C'mon bro get real.

GSP > Cruz

GSP benefited from the pre-USADA era joke testing, most of his game revolved around having the advantages that PEDs give you, ie. the explosiveness and strength. Technique wise he was abysmal, he was beaten up like a bitch by an unsophisticated brawler like Hendricks who only has overhands. His face was all busted up. He got beat into submission by fucking Serra FFS. Cruz would never get hit so much by someone like Hendricks. As I said, if they were the same weight even with PEDs GSP would be easy prey for Cruz, he's the kind of fighter Cruz looks the best against.

Back