Korean TV Networks Censoring the UFC

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
aocvSFj.jpg

come on brah

When Hendricks is at 70% power, he is only 70% colored in.

Lmao really? Seems surprising they'd do that, when I was in Korea they were showing the fights live in the airport. Never see that in the states, seemed more acceptable there if anything.

That's seriously bizarre, I had no idea they did that there. Not sure how that helps things, but okay. :D

Damn that's funny

I'd rather watch the whole fight in black and white. That would be annoying to watch

Lmao really? Seems surprising they'd do that, when I was in Korea they were showing the fights live in the airport. Never see that in the states, seemed more acceptable there if anything.

Airports are full of foreigners, so they can watch the brutality.
If you know anything about the Korean culture, they feel they are superior to all other countries and races on earth.
I don't say that to bash them, just to get an idea of their mindset when viewing non-Korean people.

I, personally, like the fact that they shield their citizens from elevated brutality such as bloodied up or cut up faces.
We are waaaaay too casual about violence and overly cautious about sexuality in this country.
I'd gladly trade uncovered tits on network TV for a couple less images of Rory and his pancake face after 1 round of fighting.

Back