Joanna and Grasso's striking technique

Dr John Smith

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Honestly, theirs is like night and day compared to the majority of female fighters out there, which just looks so sloppy and uncoordinated most of the time. I know Joanna has years in Muay Thai to explain her skills, but is Grasso's level of combat training and upbringing that much different from the rest to account for the skill disparity?

I was thinking the same, when you look at JJ is like if you look at a man, a thing of beauty

Honestly, theirs is like night and day compared to the majority of female fighters out there, which just looks so sloppy and uncoordinated most of the time. I know Joanna has years in Muay Thai to explain her skills, but is Grasso's level of combat training and upbringing that much different from the rest to account for the skill disparity?
Guadalajara mexico is like the lumpinee of boxing canelo came out those stadiums .Guadalajara also has MT grasso probably trained with some top notch boxers and nak muays.

Alexa's entire family boxed and they all help coaching her. She's been training boxing pretty much since she began walking. It's really fun watching her fight. If I made a top 10 list of the best strikers, male or female, JJ, Grasso, Shevchenko and Inoue would be there.

Grasso de un vergazo te embarazo.

Last edited:
it still trips me out that alexa appears to have an italian last name. i know mexico has lots of immigrants from europe. still interesting to come across, nonetheless.

I've been saying that ever since seeing Grasso. That is that she reminds me of JJ's coordination. Most in WMMA (as well as a lot of the men) look like they're just mimicking what they learned in training. It doesn't look natural. It's like the cliche of throwing a baseball like a girl. That's not meant as a sexist comment. As I said, a lot of men in MMA look like that too. The grapplers who have to learn how to strike in particular.

i forget the #nohomo, let me bang bro
JF8gG.jpg

Alexa's 1-2 is almost as beautiful as she is!

it still trips me out that alexa appears to have an italian last name. i know mexico has lots of immigrants from europe. still interesting to come across, nonetheless.
Im an 1/8 th german and my grandparents are from rural ass zacatecas. Come at me bro.

Back