Just how big is Neight Diaz?

dickcheney

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
are these 200 lbs rumors true? And then now I'm seeing a lot of chatter about Nait being 209??? A few weeks out?

If so I got to say I really have been too hard on Connor . Mcgreighgor is a guy that went from 145 to challenge a two bill fighter in nayt?

McGregor-Diaz-trade-verbal-sh.jpg

I like the several different versions of 'Nate'.

why are people spelling N8's name differently?

It's well established that he is as big as Brock.

Naity is a bigger LW than Rumble was at WW. Conner finally getting some competition, but I still think that Nait has no chance against Conor.

I mean, he did good against Conner in the first fight, but no sure how Nait can do any good against Conor who is actually ready this time, and not thinking that it is a easy fight like he did the first time.

Why is everyone misspelling? what did I miss?

Naity is a bigger LW than Rumble was at WW. Conner finally getting some competition, but I still think that Nait has no chance against Conor.

I mean, he did good against Conner in the first fight, but no sure how Nait can do any good against Conor who is actually ready this time, and not thinking that it is a easy fight like he did the first time.

Is this hardcore trolling recent or have you been doing this since you made the account?

Why do you care so much

Try mild curiosity.

I frequently see your posts and you constantly troll in dead pan fashion and don't push it far enough to get dubs, at least that I've seen. Not too many trolls like that.

Thanks I guess.

But seriously, I don't do it all the time like you are saying. I also don't talk too much shit about fighters to get them.

Haha, I actually did mean it as a compliment. Others are more obvious and far more inflammatory. You're unique.

Anyway, I don't e-stalk you so I don't see the majority of your posts, that's just been my experience, I'll take your word.

Have fun.

Back