Brass Balls Award

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Obviously, in the late 90s and early 200s when Saku was fighting guys like Igor V, Wandy, Arona, and Mirko he won the Brass Balls award like 3-4 years straight.

But who would you say is winning that honor in 2016?

I'm not a fan of the guy, but it's probably Andy for taking on DC with two days notice.

I'm not a fan of the guy, but it's probably Andy for taking on DC with two days notice.

Good vote.

Makes me think Lando Vannatas last minute replacement to fight #3LW Tony Ferguson deserves a vote as well.

Donald "I don't give a fuck who my opponent is, just pay me" Cerrone

The guy they seemingly picked out of the crowd to fight Ngannou in his last fight.

Matt Brown for nearly fighting a stadium filled with Brazilians, getting ridden by Maia, getting popped by a crazy ex coach in the hotel, doing an interview the next day laughing about the whole situation

Lando and Anderson are good nominees. I'll put down Fabio Maldonado for almost killing Fedor. In Russia.

tumblr_mj3k9bqdS81ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Leslie Smith is up there, too.

I was just about to say that. None of the other woman even respond to Cyborg anymore and just hope their names aren't offered as a possible match up.

Conor McGregor is a Champion, and instead of defending his belt against lower weight guys, he wants to fight up in weight, and now he specifically wants to fight the guy who just took his best shots & still kicked his ass.

Conor gets my vote.

Back